7. Inf.Influence
  8. Inf.Energy
  9. Inf.Food

Attachments

• Warhammer 40k Gladius Relics of War V1.0.1 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.zip
    625.8 KB · Views: 7,224

pinkfloid666

Reaction score
trainer does not work in version 1.3 of the game.
When you click on the error trainer in the game and then the game exits.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Mine just stops working and drops to desktop after activating most of the cheats. So yeah, needs update or something.

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
I got the same error, but after taking my time and activating each cheat slowly, and moving my unit after each activation. it works fine. not to say the errors not a pain but I'm sure we can all make it work until MAF has time to look more into it. (My condolences MAF on your families loss, sad news indeed)

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
I got the same error, but after taking my time and activating each cheat slowly, and moving my unit after each activation. it works fine. not to say the errors not a pain but I'm sure we can all make it work until MAF has time to look more into it. (My condolences MAF on your families loss, sad news indeed)
Thanks for the tip, DarkAtrix!

(Also my condolences as well, MrAntiFun.)

Stormraven

Reaction score
Problem with V 1.3 it is crashing as soon as you activate the trainer.

PoneG

Reaction score
works for me sometimes. most of it it crashes. i play space marines. energy and influence are the only 2 things i can use. but thx for the trainer maf =)

phoenix bondi

Reaction score
If you turn the move one on first, then move everytime u activate a cheat, it dosn't seem to crash on me so i'm able to play

pinkfloid666

Reaction score
already tried everything and does not work in the new version of the game.
Already tried it ends a first shift and activates trainer and nonetheless of the error and the game of the crash.
So it is better to wait the owner of the site updates the trainer because it does not work, giving the game crash all the time when using this outdated trainer.

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, DarkAtrix!

(Also my condolences as well, MrAntiFun.)
no probs, also watch when activaiting inf HP as if there is another of the same faction e.g x2 space marines. they will also gain the inf hp.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
no probs, also watch when activaiting inf HP as if there is another of the same faction e.g x2 space marines. they will also gain the inf hp.

I tried your original post to cheat, and it worked fine for a few games, but now when I try to play it just auto closes and gives me the permission error, along with dropping to desktop as soon as I hit F1, to activate the trainer, I can't even start it now without the crash, so I can't even slowly activate it like you said to do. :(

phoenix bondi

Reaction score
yer, strange little tidbit, it is working with space marine vs oaks but isn't working on any other factions just crashes straight to desktop :( well i will be awaiting an update patiently and hope everything is going ok atm MAF