Trainer Search

AuntieFah

Reaction score
The developers posted something about bypassing the anti-cheat system. I'll quote the post directly, but they basically say that to run the game without the anti-cheat, you just launch the game without the launcher, or change one of the launcher settings. The "Trusted" at the top left corner of the screen should say "Untrusted" or something similar. I have tried this method and it seems to work, but I have no way of testing if it works with MrAntiFun's cheats.

Here's the excerpt:
"As long as you start the game without the launcher though you should be fine. For those of you that are brave, these is also the way of disabling running the anti cheat through changing the launcher settings. If you wipe your launcher.config in %appdata% and start the launcher again it should then have a setting called DisableAntiCheat = false, if you set this to true and reboot the launcher it should be running without anticheat. To verify this, the top left corner of the screen will say that you are untrusted because you're not running EAC while running the game."

I tried this so many times in so many ways. Each time the launcher would seemingly grab settings and overwrite my manually inserted parameters.
Ok I got it. But yeah pointless. If untrusted progress isn't saved so kind of moot point playing it. Fek.

Honestly ridiculous that a freelance cheat developer (I mean modder) is the reason this doesnt work anymore. Idiots.

Last edited:

Tsume

Reaction score
Well, here is hoping MrAntifun will save us from the moneygrabs from Cheathappens. Cause their trainers work even with the last patches. (Or so I hear at least).

Patience is a virtue, have faith in the skills of this trainer modder.

Valos696

Reaction score
Well actually the trainer from shithappens is really working without any crash at the end. I have a premium account and could try it out since the first release to the 1.0.5.1.
It worked wonderfully, the problem is the game had so many updates that the trainer is now requiring a lifetime account to download the last updates.
I don't know how it works even with EAC activated, but it does.
I've tried the Infinity one also, but it just doesn't even start...
I was hoping for our Mr. Antifun one, cause he always does a great job and I'm using his trainers since... can't remember.
But I'm a little bit disappointed that his VT2 doesn't work withtout crash while the moneygrabber one works perfectly :'(.

Nightmoule

Reaction score
We can't get a trainer for this game until Fatshark release the big update which includes mod support. EAC is really fighting hard against cheats and you can't deal with them, so i guess we just have to wait until they release the pressure :confused:

VirgilSouth

Reaction score
Yeah uodate it pls. And maybe change "no overheat" option so overheating still can increase but cant reach its maximun cos many abilities depends of overheat level