Trainer Search

Arikahl

Reaction score
By using the trainer (deavticated eac, play solo) can i get blocked/banned?

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Seems the Money Grabbers (CH) have retired their trainers for Vermintide 2 due to too many updates on it.

Looks like MaF is probably the only one still going when he releases an update. Takes time naturally with EAC bypass needed.

Plus it is a grey area and probably be denied since the game is not Singleplayer only and would void site rules.

RetroStu

Reaction score
The patches and updates have slowed down a bit now, so can we get an update for this please MAF

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
I only bought Vermintide 2 for the MrAntifun trainers so that the fun will actually become fun for me, without a functional trainer allowing rewards which allows progress for wasting my time with this game then i will just ask for a refund. This is pointless. Thanks for the trainer but a half-baked trainer was never asked for.

"half-baked trainer" haha nice attitude, way to be a piece of trash, especially when you can't do it yourself so you expect others like AntiFun to do it for you. You the champ bud :cool:

Emue

Reaction score
Fellas. lets not leave it to MAC to fix this for us i saw some comments from people trying to bypass this anti cheat themselves. I would suggest we see if we can patch backwards?

Deadcool666

Reaction score
Hey Mr . AntiFun^^ Trainer works but cant Ending Missions in Private Games ??? ...Need a Update pls pls )))