Trainer Search

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Is it possible to use this trainer in a private Co-op mode with your friends or are you putting yourself at risk still?

Last edited:

Naedric

Reaction score
I'm sorry to necro this thread, but I'm attempting to use the trainer it does not work at all. I hit F1, the hotkey, when loaded into a match, but it does nothing even when I just sit there for 1-5 minutes doing nothing.

mtsonic

Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to necro this thread, but I'm attempting to use the trainer it does not work at all. I hit F1, the hotkey, when loaded into a match, but it does nothing even when I just sit there for 1-5 minutes doing nothing.
you sure? its workin for me and im playing it through steam lol. [ its working as of 29/12/2016 ]

what I do to make it work? launch game > open trainer > go into lobby ( before you choose a map mission ) > press F1 and wait for it to say cheat activated which is roughly around 1-2min then press F2 / F3 /F4 and done!

Criddler

Reaction score
Is it possible you can build in Have 7 Grimoires Function?

Aotmasters

Reaction score
it would be amazing to have 7 Grimoires included into this trainer, ive looked at a handful of trainners and this is the smoothes the only issue is the lack of other utility

Criddler

Reaction score
Have seen Trainers they had the 7 Grimoires and instand win function but after few game updates they dont have update the trainer. Have also seen some Cheat engine files with this function and dll incetors for all materials but all out of date. Hope Mr. Antifun can handle this

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Has anyone checked if it was safe to use the trainer in a private co-op match?
I tried asking but no reply, I'd really like to know because the bots can't pick up the damn tomes and grimoires

Criddler

Reaction score
sure they can but they have to stay away from healing potions they switch instant tome or grimoires.

Diabaal666

Reaction score
sure they can but they have to stay away from healing potions they switch instant tome or grimoires.
I know they can but I find it abit hard to get them to pick up all the grim and tomes in a map unless there's a way to do it

BRKNdevil

Reaction score
would definitly appreciate some more options like easy kill and max grimiore/more loot dice

Terra1ord

Reaction score
There was a huge update not too long ago, and loads of people picked up the game during the winter sale, an update would be super appreciated.