Trainer Search

Doomstoth

Reaction score
This isn't working at all for me. I push the button and nothing happens for more then 30 seconds.

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Yea it is not working for me either since they have updated this game dozens times from that latest version

BRKNdevil

Reaction score
Still works for me, but it takes a while to start after i press a button. You have to start the game, start the trainer, wait a long ass time, then press activation keys.
Still, would love a way to make it easier to gain better loot. Like change the rats to loot rats, or get maxxed out dice and tomes at the end game.

j1531994

Reaction score
pls update / add more stuff (e.g. longer potion durations (10min+) or more damage to weapons)

Lumppytaters

Reaction score
The trainer works great! I would love one that added grimoires, tomes, and loot dice to your inventory. Would help a lot with the most recent board updates. Also, an auto-victory would be greatly appreciated.

miyu98

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun-- Best trainer ever!!! Is there a way to add unlimited gems? Orange, Blue, Green and white? Also unlimited grimoires and dice WOULD BE AMAZING! Please please please!

Last edited:

miyu98

Donor
Reaction score
Current trainer activates fine .

MrAntifun-- Best trainer ever!!! Is there a way to add unlimited gems? Orange, Blue, Green and white? Also unlimited grimoires and dice WOULD BE AMAZING! Please please please!

Can you please update the trainer with unlimited dice, gems, or grimoires? It would be amazing to have in game to get better weapons! Please please!

weaser31

Reaction score
trainer isnt working, if it is working what are you guys doing i get a beep that sounds like an app crashed in windows that is it

vbmichael

Reaction score
Can you update this already. Been waiting quite sometime for some new options ffs...