Trainer Search

StuartLanu

Reaction score
Dude you are f!AWESOME PLEASE ADD SOME NEW FEATURES PLEASE LIKE GRIMORE LIKE TOME PLEASE!!!!

sbseed

Reaction score
not sure if it would work, but a way to stop the inescapable 'bosses' from spawning at all would be sweet.

as for the top three:
- gems (add/inf./freeze)
- upgrades for weapons (rolls/gems/etc.)
- dice rolls at the end of each mission

Lol00182

Reaction score
You can do all these things and more with Lua scripts! Visit unknowncheats.com

ShinShinJag

Reaction score
Hello, Mister Anti Fun!

(Don't know if I should include spaces or not, So I did.)
I wanted to thank you for making this trainer, As i'm someone with a horrible computer and I simply wish to enjoy the meaty combat of the game, and play with the cool super neat looking weapons, Without dying over and over and over again. The only things that I wish you would add to this would be.. Possibly someway to prevent Boss Rats from seeing you, Or spawning, Or maybe just make them unable to attack you, And some way to improve loot at the end of the missions, I know the "Rannald's Bones" thing is done server-side, But perhaps you could make recycled gear become worth much more materials, Or maybe just give the player all seven grimores, Or make lootdice max out when you pick up one. Also, Someway to prevent health items from spawning, So that way the NPC's won't drop their tomes for them. I know this is all something that would probably take a lot of time and effort to do, Being how complex and... Haphazardly made the games internals are. If you could do any of this, Or if any of it even gives you any ideas, Please let me know!
Sincerly.
~Sophia

battyboy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, where can I find link to download the latest patch ?

deathofsspace

Reaction score
could you add the resureces like plentifull rare that sort of thing if you dont understand go to the shrine you will se down there are four different matirals plentifull rare and 2 more

glowdust83

Reaction score
for some reason i cannot get this to work. it crashes when i go to use it.. =/

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Not sure if there is an issue or if it working as intended but all the cheats effect the entire party.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question to everyone about updating the Vermintide Trainer,
  • What would be your top 3 options you would want MrAntiFun to add?
Instant all tomes/grim at the end of mission.

infinite resources

instant win die roll

Johni8707

Reaction score
as of 7-24-16 trainer doesn't work :[

I would also love if you could add Instant all tomes and grims.
Thank you for everything man!

RodandTackle

Reaction score
Trainer works fine for me.

I would also like to see this updated with some more features like an option to have some Tomes and Grims. If you have all the Tomes and Grims, you are only going to get red gear on Cataclysm missions and red gear can't be broken down for crafting resources.

I know you can do the Tomes/Grims stuff using Lua scripts but having it be an option in the trainer would be awesome!

firdaus89

Reaction score
Would there be an updated version for the trainer? cheats don't seem to work properly for some reason