Trainer Search

NotBad

Reaction score
Latest game patch was #5 ,I tested the trainer on it and it worked perfectly fine, What is the problem?.

First time working, no problem, but the second time when I enter the game does not load.They save are corrupt. Not only that it happens.

briannsmith

Super Donor
Reaction score
i having the save game issue to I tried to save then load didn't work the load bar never got past half way then i tried exiting out of the trainer completely then saving my game and loading and still ran into the same issue

flupper

Reaction score
same prob as the other after using the trainer save freeze by the half way of loading screen . ingame the trainer is verry good

i play the last steam vers.

hanyfighter

Reaction score
thanks so much for this trainer but i have V4.5.5.37569
so is there any trainer for this version?
or can you give me links for the patches that you made trainer for it like V59820 Update #3 or V60792 Update #4 or V65562

Igor Castorino

Reaction score
Same problem here, load freeze by the half way of loading screen, GOG or Steam ver :(

How to solve this?

Thank you :)

EDIT:

I just discovery something, the bug is on the F8: Max Attrib - Weight 999

Can it be fixed?

Tks

Last edited:

TwoFacedBlog

Reaction score
Why can't you freeze health on 999, not on 99 ? My characters still dying because of it

Crazywolf

Reaction score
The Unlimited Health trainer is bugged, when I reached the prison and to take down those two big guns, my whole party still died after taking down the guns, which still shouldn't have happened. Those guns should have blown up, but nope, nothing, they still killed every member of my party. No excuse for that one. This is on the trainer for version 65562.

Nits45

Reaction score
My saves won't load, either.

Other than that the trainer works fine.