5. Inf.Action Points
  6. Inf.Water
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Max Attributes
  9. Set Weight Limit To 999
  10. Fast Kill
  11. Inf.Skill Points For Non-Costumized Characters

Notice:
  • Start game world first before activating any of the cheats, For cheat #1 and #2 first use some points then activate the cheats , for #3 shoot once then activate the cheat , for #4 end a turn then activate the cheat , for #5 move once to lose 1 action point then activate the cheat , for #6 lose some water then activate the cheat .
  • For #7,#8 and #9 in game open the characters window then activate the cheat ,For #10 first end a turn in a fight then activate the cheat, For #11 go to the skills window then activate the cheat.
  • After spending skill points for non-costumized chars don't forget to commit the points .

Can this new release works with the Director Cut version from Steam?

Adoniis

Reaction score
Didn't work with the Director Cut version from Steam for me :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added for director cut ,Any problem let me know please read the notice it is very important to use in game function before activating it in trainer , Like lose health then activate health cheat .

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
New trainer added for director cut ,Any problem let me know please read the notice it is very important to use in game function before activating it in trainer , Like lose health then activate health cheat .

Thanks for the explanation about the use of the trainer.

Kilgore12

Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the only option I can get to work after activating the trainer is quick kill.

bloodsucker

Reaction score
active trainer before the game or skill point active before you have skill point will crash the game

shady111

Reaction score
Lastest trainer seem does not work with Director Cut, could you please fix it? Thank you so much. I use Codex version

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the only option I can get to work after activating the trainer is quick kill.
Follow instructions , The game create code on fly so it is required to do action in game to generate the code then trainer can be used to alter that code .

Fritte

Reaction score
I followed your instructions, but sadly "Infinite Skill Points" doesn't work...neither in game nor in character creation...

Kilgore12

Reaction score
Follow instructions , The game create code on fly so it is required to do action in game to generate the code then trainer can be used to alter that code .
Yeah I am using the trainer the way you said, but that quick kill option is the only one that is activating for some reason. They released a hotfix could that have something to do with it ?