Trainer Search

Cerokos

Reaction score
As of the patch from what ive been able to bother trying out of the skill point and attribute points, only the INF.skill points is working with no problem. the Attributes just nothing. tried doing various things such as the use of points then trying to turn on the cheat option. thank you for your time.

Arcos

Reaction score
Hello there, i'm not sure about where i can ask this but... there is any chance to make the trainer works on the 51166 version?

I think this will be the "final" version of the game.

Ty very much

---EDIT---

It looks like only AP and attribute points are not working also 50hp is to low for inf life

Last edited:

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm guessing that's the issue with most cheats not working with the latest trainer?

HackerH1

Reaction score
Sorry to trouble you but can you please update this trainer to work with the last update? Thank you!

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
50 hp for inf health is definitely not enough. Inf ammo works, inf health sort of works, and inf water will work.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
Should be an update coming soon.

Last edited:

Cerokos

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much, i really appreciate the work guys. Thank you so much :)

sydneyroo

Reaction score
You rock, MrAntiFun! Thanks a lot for the trainer for #51166, makes beta-testing so much easier!

Dariyan

Reaction score
not activating anything for me it hangs there for a bit after pressing any of the F keys. then just gives me the ding noise but no cheat ative

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
not activating anything for me it hangs there for a bit after pressing any of the F keys. then just gives me the ding noise but no cheat ative
Start game world first and watch the video to see when to activate the cheats because some of the cheats require action in game before it can be activated , E.g. shoot the gun once before activating the ammo cheat , or move one of the soldiers once in fight before activating the movement cheat , Watch the YouTube video its much clearer .

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Somehow I'm not able to download the lastest version, keep getting either connection got reset or server reset from my browser

Last edited: