Trainer Search

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Got around the antivirus check thingy, trainer seem to be working finely now but I noticed something, seems like for this build, the infinite action point tends to take more time compare to the previous build, depending on the map size and the amount of enemy (but mainly map size), the time for the trainer to "increase" action point (which I assume) is about 15 seconds in my game. Anyone got this or is this just me?

mikael

Reaction score
mr antifun!

Want to say first you offer a great service for free and your trainers work hell of alot better then paid services. So thank you!

I have a request for the inf.action option. Seems that the higher action points the more time the game will calculate each move. Is there any possibility do decrease this to maybe 20-30?

I am getting the freeze each time as the previous poster mentioned.

Deprozaqu

Reaction score
Wasteland 2 go's full version on the 19th any chance you can hit the ground running on a newest trainer-ver that day ?
thanks in advance your a rock-star

SonjaChan

Reaction score
Having issues with the latest build - most things work, but inf. action points don't work (yes, I turned it on after I started combat and used an action point) and inf. health doesn't work either.