Trainer Search

ArkyMoske

Reaction score
Update: After finally gaining an attribute point, that one point never decreases after activating infinite attribute points. However skill points option still didn't function, even after activating in game. Infinite health is working, but it's refresh rate is so low that the characters will get incapacitated and come back after some time, if that happens to all characters in a radiation field you will still get a game over. Infinite ammo works for all guns, but does not work for explosives or grenades.

Inf Water and Inf Action points are working perfectly.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Tested the trainer and these are my observations ..

* the screen just frozen for a couple of seconds after an option is activated.
* inf AP - you have to activate during combat phase.
* inf health - working

Have yet to try out the other options.

johnatansmith

Reaction score
About AP freeze: this is either correct or incorrect game behavior. But doesn't matter - high AP amount causes game to freeze after every AP spent.
The game tries to calculate what you can do with remaining amount of your AP and currently equipped weapon. So if you have 90 AP and 3AP-weapon, the freeze is very long. However if you equip 8AP-weapon the freeze will be shorter because there are fewer steps you can do with that weapon and so game has to calculate smaller number of combinations.

I'd recommend to freeze AP to 20-30 instead of 90. Anyway, all AP you can get officially is below 20, so 30 will surely be enough for everyone.

Tilitus

Reaction score
i figerd out the problem im haveing whit the health.. its at the higher levels it stops working.. starded a new one just test it and it works whne you have 40 health but whne enemys starts hitting for more then that you die... atleast thats what i found... playing on codex btw

Arcos

Reaction score
i figerd out the problem im haveing whit the health.. its at the higher levels it stops working.. starded a new one just test it and it works whne you have 40 health but whne enemys starts hitting for more then that you die... atleast thats what i found... playing on ***** btw

Well if u notice Mr.Antifun set the health on 50 so if u take more than 50 of DMG in one turn your character will die...

For those who notice Yes it start freezes after some battles, but u can save and start the game again :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I press all functions, but not shows that
Watch youtube video of the trainer ,Trainer functions can be used once the same function in game was initialized , E.g. Once you move once activate the movement cheat or once you end a turn activate the health cheat .

Arcos

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun, there is anyway to reduce the Ap amount to 30 and increase the health to 150?

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
About AP freeze: this is either correct or incorrect game behavior. But doesn't matter - high AP amount causes game to freeze after every AP spent.
The game tries to calculate what you can do with remaining amount of your AP and currently equipped weapon. So if you have 90 AP and 3AP-weapon, the freeze is very long. However if you equip 8AP-weapon the freeze will be shorter because there are fewer steps you can do with that weapon and so game has to calculate smaller number of combinations.

I'd recommend to freeze AP to 20-30 instead of 90. Anyway, all AP you can get officially is below 20, so 30 will surely be enough for everyone.

I have this problem too.

The health of my chars freezes at 50 even if they have much more. If they got a first aid patch, they become full health, but after a load screen, the health come back to 50.

Pls, if our beloved Mr. AntiFun can fix it, I will be most grateful.

Last edited:

warriotox

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to get #2 to work. But it just does NOT. I load game->open character screen->spend 2 skill points->click commit->press F2->try to spend more points, but i still have the same amount and the cost is still there :'( Any advice?

EDIT: I just figured out it works only in Character Creation. Is there any chance you will add an option that will add Skill Points to save game (already made characters) ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

edgarmenezes

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to get #2 to work. But it just does NOT. I load game->open character screen->spend 2 skill points->click commit->press F2->try to spend more points, but i still have the same amount and the cost is still there :'( Any advice?

EDIT: I just figured out it works only in Character Creation. Is there any chance you will add an option that will add Skill Points to save game (already made characters) ?

Thank you.

Same problem here =/

Arcos

Reaction score

Thank you.

Same problem here =/

Have u guys tried to do this on character creation screen?

finder

Reaction score
Hi, MrAntiFun appreciated your work here. MrAntiFun can you reference the current health to the max health of the character instead of 50, and the AP as well? Many thanks!

Tilitus

Reaction score
yeah that wold be awsome as the health cheat dosent work... iv done as the vid says and followed every suggestion and nothing fixes it...

Sincerity

Reaction score
Bug report:
Inf Action Point after move game freezes for a long time.
while using Inf.Action poins game freeses after move for a long time, but only on the "open air"

BlackArchangel

Reaction score
Problem is too much AP with this cheat.80+.So comp have to compute too much moves every time you use AP.
On bigger maps stuck over a min.MrAnti should change AP on 15 and freeze and tell ppl not to use all your AP in 1 move.
Then the game will be smooth.
And for HP, don't use cheat when you already have alot HP by lvling.Use AP cheat and your real HP and you can't die in 1 hit.

HollowDean

Reaction score
Hi! So far I didn't use trainer. But I was just wondering if it's possible to make an option for money? :)

Yerycho

Reaction score
Inf. health and inf. ammo work for me. Inf. money ...would be nice.