Trainer Search

igorek565

Reaction score
been using your trainer for awhile now. atm using wasteland 2 new trainer. in my case it made my game freeze for few second each time i use AP (moving, shooting, reloading etc), this happen after inf Action Points function is use
+1

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
been using your trainer for awhile now. atm using wasteland 2 new trainer. in my case it made my game freeze for few second each time i use AP (moving, shooting, reloading etc), this happen after inf Action Points function is use
If you disable the cheat it would stop lagging?.

j0j0

Reaction score
Thanks alot MAF,going to try the trainer..
Keep on Rocking man!

ivi

Reaction score
i have using that version of 9-19-2014 and inf.health isnt working even after do the same as you (they kill me but i can see mylife on char 50hp even i have 150 or -5, and
inf. AP (its freezing the game for 10second each time you use some action, meaning its flip console from windows about game not responding for 10s cca)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , A trainer is just like any other software , Sometimes there are bugs and it get fixed with time , If you noticed i been making trainers for this game since beta 1 and until the game release no one reported any problems with the trainers that's why the release version trainer have all these problems , because no one bothered to report the problems when was using the trainer in beta.

ivi

Reaction score
i´m really glad that you are doing trainers :) just telling you where the problem is to fix it, so again thx mate :)

ivi

Reaction score
ok so after using inf. hp (i have 150hp) someone shoot me about 10dmg (using trainer to activate inf. hp) after that someone shoot me for 24dmg and im from 140 (caus you need to be damaged to acivate trainer) to 24hp in one shot, my char icon have 50hp all the time, but in the up screen where you have icons with another mobs its showing 24, only when you move cursor on your char it is frozen on 50hp, i dont care when i have 50hp but cant decreased but you can be killed easily, cause after using inf. hp you get "only" 50hp :) and that freezing with inf. AP is the same :) thx

Sakii

Reaction score
Hi, inf attributes and inf skill points dont work :(

wurstpistole

Reaction score
Attribute points doesn't do anything, you can't get any attribute points ingame so it's also not possible to spend them before activating. Skillpoints doesn't work for me, I tried spending a skillpoint then activating the cheat, trainer freezes for 10 seconds and then continues but no effect. Ammo and water work fine but they also did with the latest beta trainer.

morph69

Reaction score
@mrantifun im going to test it out too, just installing the latest release now

Last edited:

NIKO87

Reaction score
Health and Action points do not work and yes i moved in combat and let myself get hit before activating the options.

giannis

Reaction score
No,as for my input only Inf Skills not responding here and items

tearius

Reaction score
Dear MrAntifun, little feedback here:
Tested both attributes and skill points. Both of them work perfectly well on character creation screen. Inf. attributes also work when leveling up (for those of u who don't know, u get additional attribute point every 10 levels).
Unfortunately, the inf. skill points don't work for me on character leveling-up screen. And yeah, I've seen the video and I know the drill. Tried to enable this option several times in several circumstances, also tried spending some skill points first, then activating the trainer. Didn't work :(

Great job anyway, I appreciate it!