Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just finished a new trainer , Added options to max up attributes , Set weight carry to 9999 , Fast killing enemy , increased health from 50 to 99 and allowed it to increase , change action points to 12 and now no lags at all when ending turn , Add inf.cash too ,I will release the trainer tomorrow because its too late now.

atanil

Reaction score
It would be great if HP was set to higher value, since it makes you actually more vulnerable later in the game (the fact that I don't wear armor doesn't help either :))

Edit: I should have refreshed the page before posting :)

Yerycho

Reaction score
Big thanks!! Good you are trainer in making! :)

ps: Much will be a new game then now. lol!

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
I just finished a new trainer , Added options to max up attributes , Set weight carry to 9999 , Fast killing enemy , increased health from 50 to 99 and allowed it to increase , change action points to 12 and now no lags at all when ending turn , Add inf.cash too ,I will release the trainer tomorrow because its too late now.

You are the best!!! Thanks and thanks!

HollowDean

Reaction score
Can't wait for tomorrow :p

armon101

Reaction score
Kick ass man can't wait. Your trainers are the only ones I will use.

finder

Reaction score

Many thanks MrAntiFun! Look forward to your brand new trainer!

Edit: for people encountering graphical artifacts or tearing please enable vsync or Add "-force-d3d9" (without the "") under your wasteland 2 shortcut>Properties>Target

Last edited:

Xynix86

Reaction score
Thanks for making a new trainer so soon after the last one!

Keep up the good work MrAntiFun!!

j0j0

Reaction score
Again MAF thanks alot for the trainer.
Trainer is working partially,
managed to activate all options except option #o2,following the instructions given.
One very annoying thing is that,when in combat in desert after any move or action you make there is a freeze for about 10secs,
but when in combat on a bigger map like Nomads Train Station the freezes are longer,about 40secs.
Hope that helped.

thanks for your time.

Bearen

Reaction score
Im looking forward to the update, in a matter of hours it seems :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
managed to activate all options except option #o2,following the instructions given.
One very annoying thing is that,when in combat in desert after any move or action you make there is a freeze for about 10secs,
but when in combat on a bigger map like Nomads Train Station the freezes are longer,about 40secs.
Hope that helped.

thanks for your time.
New trainer should be up within couple hours, Did some fixing , added more stuff and fixed the 10 secs freeze .

Bearen

Reaction score
Hope that helped.

thanks for your time.

If you read back a page or two, you will notice he has made an update and will upload it later today.

j0j0

Reaction score
If you read back a page or two, you will notice he has made an update and will upload it later today.
Yes,thank you very much and thanks again MAF for all the extra options you've maid,i will wait to try the updated trainer release.