Trainer Search

Blafbal

Reaction score
do not get this to work. i have the game on steam. i have tried to start the game in Uplay and in steam nothing Works. I have add -eac_launcher in steam and in Uplay but nothing Work.

what works for me is: opening cheat engine manually then the trainer works for me

ShadowKnight908

Master Donor
Reaction score
okay let me explain something Yes you will get banned if you use the trainer in multiplayer Yes the trainer is a little buggy please not im not staff im just recapping

setipollux

Reaction score
Hello all! I am assuming that I need to have the EasyAntiCheat software installed in order for this trainer to work? I do not have it installed now, and the trainer is not functioning.

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Alright, I'm not sure why this problem suddenly popped up, but since yesterday, wheneverI use the inf health cheat, I get hit once and I'm stuck in this death animation limbo without actually dying. I've disabled the train, forced closed it and shut down the process, and nothing. Even getting hit again doesn't do anything. The problem is, I'm also at full health from the looks of it. I also have the better stealth cheat enabled as well. Could it be a possibility that the stealth cheat could be affecting the health cheat?

awdterror

Reaction score
Alright, I'm not sure why this problem suddenly popped up, but since yesterday, wheneverI use the inf health cheat, I get hit once and I'm stuck in this death animation limbo without actually dying. I've disabled the train, forced closed it and shut down the process, and nothing. Even getting hit again doesn't do anything. The problem is, I'm also at full health from the looks of it. I also have the better stealth cheat enabled as well. Could it be a possibility that the stealth cheat could be affecting the health cheat?
yes

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
watchdogs2.png

same in here :(

It is not working for me ;( Using Uplay

hi, thanks, pls update the trainer, not working sorry ...

awdterror

Reaction score
Still works, if you are not getting the screen MAF posted then you don't have the launch command correct.

awdterror

Reaction score
check to make sure you don't have any spaces after the command. Make sure everything is being launched in administrator mode as well. You should be getting a multiplayer error in game as well when it tries to add people to your game.

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
HAven't used the stealth cheat and I still randomly get the stuck death animatiom.

spedsnail

Reaction score
i have a problem where if you somehow die (explosion, great fall) you would be stuck just there
in slow motion just laying there