Trainer Search

canaan

Reaction score
It´s also not working for me altough i have "-eac_launcher" into my shortlink. (cpy Version)

Tanmoy Biswas

Reaction score
cpy verson not working tryed -eac_lancher solution but still not working any solution ? i also tryed to change my money with cheet engine but when i first scan nothings shows up, plse anyhelp all i want is max money nothing else (using cpy retail verson)

kanggg

Reaction score
Guys, what the hell are you talking about? It works perfectly fine with the CPY release.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Right click shortcut properties and do this at the target tab make sure you leave a space after the " and put the -eac_launcher after the shortcut, I have read that works have not done this so cant confirm hope this helps.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
It´s also not working for me altough i have "-eac_launcher" into my shortlink. (cpy Version)
Take the " away from the end it should not be there, try this and if not working then add a space after the " at the end of the shortcut ie.

" -eac_launcher

hope this makes sense and good luck.

Azunda

Reaction score
So is there any hope for Freeze timer and research points options ?

Last edited:

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Agreed can these features get added too? :

- Freeze timer on missions/h.a.c.k.i.n.g
- Always 5 stars in driver sf
- all scout x locations
- teleport?

@MrAntiFun

Azunda

Reaction score
idk why are u ppl having that much trouble getting the trainer to work
1.create a shortcut of the game on your desktop (incase you dont know how right click on WatchDogs2.exe and send it to the desktop)
2.go to that desktop shotcut you created and right click it properties then ADD -eac_launcher to the name of the game BUT put space between them.
3. BAM done,should work fine.

jonaswm

Reaction score
idk why are u ppl having that much trouble getting the trainer to work
1.create a shortcut of the game on your desktop (incase you dont know how right click on WatchDogs2.exe and send it to the desktop)
2.go to that desktop shotcut you created and right click it properties then ADD -eac_launcher to the name of the game BUT put space between them.
3. BAM done,should work fine.
THANK YOUUUUUUU