• Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Increase Money
  • Increase/Decrease Skill Points
  • Increase/Decrease XP
  • Increase/Decrease Level
  • Unlimited Focus
  • Unlimited Battery
  • Reset Heat >>>>>> Maybe You have that on watch_dogs trainer ??
  • Increase/Decrease Reputation
  • Infinite Items
  • No Radar Signature
  • Reset Escape Timer
  • Invisibility
  • Warp to GPS
  • Fly Mode
  • Unlimited Spider Energy
  • Spider Timer
  • Freeze Game Timers
As you can see i did copy the options from other site that i would not say his name .
but i tought you could try to put those options in the trainer

======================================================================

I know that there are options that in your trainer but there are some that dont
and i was think if you can take a look at those option's and try to put them on the tariner.
The option's that arent in your trainer
[Maybe i marked options that are in the watch_dogs trainer] marked in red ^^ if that possible to add them its would be great

Hope you could take a look and replay me.
Thanks alot im really appreciate the work that you both do ^^

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You just copy paste options from CH , We have most of the options requested in the current trainer and i wont be adding more cheats anytime soon unless the game updates and the trainer stop working .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
dude, teleport options usually make trainers unstable
i think they work easier when you have a game that includes some form of teleport, those options arent needed really. Reset is already there and invisibly again, causes instability usually...u are altering game code and since u cant be invisible in the game in anyway, I assume itd be a forced thing...manually editing lines of code which is a pain probably and MAF uses CE as a base so the trainers come out way quicker and are stable as they use preexisting hexadecimal values as oppose to say adding one for teleport and invisibily AND same goes to Fly and Warp to GPS.

Still, if all those options were included, what would be the point? You would never have to move essentially...trainers can enhance a game, those options make it less fun and people wouldn't use em or you would have posts 'MAF could you please add X option to existing trainer for Game X'.

Consider MAF is working on other trainers for newer games and also goes back and updates trainers from old version to latest version...adding complicated options would be extra work, pointless and he does this for free and cause he supports the gaming community.
Im gunna install the Rome Total War Compilation rls by PROPHET just so I can give MAF the version number as Total War games NEED trainers.

See what I am driving at Kalas?

Not that I think MAF or the community doesn't welcome idea's, just gotta make sure its a rock solid suggestion.
IE - I wish the Mafia II 1.0.0.1 +4 trainer had a 'Freeze Time Clocks', so you don't have to race against the clock right. the Razor trainer had it but it wont work for Mafia II 1.0.0.1

Still, creativeness is a good thing bud :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Alright thx for replay MrAntiFun and Sycoshaman.

Ill wait till you make new trainer for the new version (when it come out).

poojithnaidu

Reaction score
And also please add an option for the Drinking Game in Watch Dogs. Its way too tough to complete.
Thanks!