MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Welcome From WeMod!

s2firestar

Reaction score
I mean... people want everything for free, right now, and preferably without any fuss.

I have been using WeMod for a solid 3 years now, and while I did not find every trainer I wanted to, there is still a decent selection. If I am very uptight about cheating in a game, because it pissed me off, I go to CE and make my own trainer.

In any other case, WeMod has supplied me with an easy to use interface, up-to-date and most importantly, VIRUS FREE, and SAFE environment.

I am not paying for it, and never will (reason why I don't use CH) - this is not a thing that is important enough for me to spend money on. HOWEVER, I still use the free services and the least I can do is to say KUDOS for all the staff members and MAF for upkeeping the service.

And one last thing - I am very anal about private data usage. But if they can sell to whatever company the data of the games I play, so be it. At least they are making money on a non-paying user. I have nothing to hide, I am smart enough to resist abusive ads... and alltogether, I am satisfied with what I am getting.

So fight me :D

Joke aside... all the entitled pricks on this forum should look at themselves, tally up what they have done for the world and then make criticism. I have a good overview of how *******, trainer making, software engineering and companies work. Many of you don't have an idea about how the real world works, when you have to get a job. So at least try to empathise with people who are trying to make a meager living out of this stuff.

And appreciate that this is not CH where you have to pay for even using a trainer.

Not to mention that half of you are pirating games and are upset that pirated copies are not recognised.

And if you are upset by my comment, maybe you have something to consider.

Give them guys a breather and just lay back and enjoy. And if you don't pay for a service, don't make demands. That's not how the world works. You are not Lords and Ladies who can make demands without any reciprocation and get to get angry about it. Again, I have never payed for WeMod and never will - unfortunately, my budget priorities do not allow to pay for it - as it is something that either allows me to pay back for a difficult game, or just overcome a hurdle. Gaming is not that important, frankly.

But still, while admitting and ensuring that I will most likely never pay (ALTHOUGH THE MOBILE APP PART IS VERY... VERY ATTRACTIVE), I still understand and acknowledge the effort WeMod makes to let the damn free users have a good time. And I do know that when something is free, you are, yourself the commodity. But I am okay with that in this case.

Godspeed guys and don't let the haters get you down! And as a soldier, I thank YOU for your service.

Edit: I might pay for the mobile app eventually. Hell, I pay for Youtube premium to avoid the goddamn ads. Considering all things, I actually might pay for convenience, as I have done so before.

But if I don't, the app is still serving me.

And one last thing, about requesting trainers: you arseholes do realize, that when you are requesting a trainer, you are commissioning a programmer to do thy bidding and deliver the software of your desires. You are ordering a product, but WeMod gives you a chance to not pay for it. Imagine ordering a kilogram of bread and not having to pay for it - just having to wait for it.

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

gotch

Reaction score
I mean... people want everything for free, right now, and preferably without any fuss.

I have been using WeMod for a solid 3 years now, and while I did not find every trainer I wanted to, there is still a decent selection. If I am very uptight about cheating in a game, because it pissed me off, I go to CE and make my own trainer.

In any other case, WeMod has supplied me with an easy to use interface, up-to-date and most importantly, VIRUS FREE, and SAFE environment.

I am not paying for it, and never will (reason why I don't use CH) - this is not a thing that is important enough for me to spend money on. HOWEVER, I still use the free services and the least I can do is to say KUDOS for all the staff members and MAF for upkeeping the service.

And one last thing - I am very anal about private data usage. But if they can sell to whatever company the data of the games I play, so be it. At least they are making money on a non-paying user. I have nothing to hide, I am smart enough to resist abusive ads... and alltogether, I am satisfied with what I am getting.

So fight me :D

Joke aside... all the entitled pricks on this forum should look at themselves, tally up what they have done for the world and then make criticism. I have a good overview of how *******, trainer making, software engineering and companies work. Many of you don't have an idea about how the real world works, when you have to get a job. So at least try to empathise with people who are trying to make a meager living out of this stuff.

And appreciate that this is not CH where you have to pay for even using a trainer.

Not to mention that half of you are pirating games and are upset that pirated copies are not recognised.

And if you are upset by my comment, maybe you have something to consider.

Give them guys a breather and just lay back and enjoy. And if you don't pay for a service, don't make demands. That's not how the world works. You are not Lords and Ladies who can make demands without any reciprocation and get to get angry about it. Again, I have never payed for WeMod and never will - unfortunately, my budget priorities do not allow to pay for it - as it is something that either allows me to pay back for a difficult game, or just overcome a hurdle. Gaming is not that important, frankly.

But still, while admitting and ensuring that I will most likely never pay (ALTHOUGH THE MOBILE APP PART IS VERY... VERY ATTRACTIVE), I still understand and acknowledge the effort WeMod makes to let the damn free users have a good time. And I do know that when something is free, you are, yourself the commodity. But I am okay with that in this case.

Godspeed guys and don't let the haters get you down! And as a soldier, I thank YOU for your service.

Edit: I might pay for the mobile app eventually. Hell, I pay for Youtube premium to avoid the goddamn ads. Considering all things, I actually might pay for convenience, as I have done so before.

But if I don't, the app is still serving me.

And one last thing, about requesting trainers: you arseholes do realize, that when you are requesting a trainer, you are commissioning a programmer to do thy bidding and deliver the software of your desires. You are ordering a product, but WeMod gives you a chance to not pay for it. Imagine ordering a kilogram of bread and not having to pay for it - just having to wait for it.
this "arsehole" is a nurse,in a hospital,saving pricks like you who like to pretend theyre in the forces,,i really really hope you endup in my ward, tosser.

we mod is shite,ive also been a full member there,i know the wemod ways,i know theyre former trainer thieves who stole others work and then renamed it as their own releases.
i know theyre even now stealing fling trainers because theyre not skilled nor interested enough to do the work,they just want money,once theyve got it they no longer care,hence their daft rules..

i also know you are actually we-mod,haha,getting stressed cos people are calling you out..

as for the spam messages from "mr antifun" telling me im missing out by not logging in anymore,,,no,no im not missing anything,this forum is dead now,,there is somewhere far better,for free and without needing to install spyware onto my pc .

rip maf.

out.