Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellnight01

Reaction score
YO! SO kay... this whole wemod new shit? sucks... every single wemod file ive downloaded wont set up, i down load the file it click it to open and run it and it brings up the wemod thing. but not even 0.5 seconds. and it says failed to download. no loading bar no errors not even a code. NOTHING. then i find out theres a website to download the actualy platform in hopes to get things to working..... WRONG AGAIN.... it dose the exact mf thing... i download the file i open and run the contents of the setup, it comes up and again not even 1 second runing it says failed to download

thing is? i know ive downloaded it properly, the same way i have all the other Mrantifun files (which kick ass because they actualy ******* WORK!)
i have internet, over 150mbg/second with an Ethernet cord...
no the app dosnt freeze, shit its self, give an error, or dosnt come up right. it just instantly says failed to down load.

so. this whole wemod thing? i dont mean to be rude but can it piss off please? or atleast find a way where it will actualy work? cus so far? Mrantifun mods and his files are the best not only cus they are well moded... but because they actualy work.... from what ive been reading around the forms on here. im not the only one pissed at it the changes.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like your ISP is comcast. Recently they have started rolling our their Advance Protection internet security which blocks WeMod. We are in the process of having it reviewed and removed, in the meantime to use WeMod you will need to disable the advance security features from here: https://internet.xfinity.com/more/my-services

Sorry for the inconvenience.

hellnight01

Reaction score
can i not disable this on my pc? why would it be a setting on the comcast website if its a security thing for my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.