Trainer Search

thedudeabides52

Reaction score
Hey peeps....so I've been away for a while and I really haven't been able to game until recently. I just noticed that the trainers are now on WeMod. I was looking for the steam version of dragon's dogma dark arisen trainer (the one I had before was gone since my last gaming laptop bricked). I noticed that the trainer on WeMod doesn't have the item editor anymore. I was wondering if the previous trainer can still be used for game since I know it had a big update a while ago? Also, I was wondering if someone with that previous trainer with the item editor could please share. thanks peeps :)

hazecloud

Reaction score
Hey there. I just want to share same feeling that I have. I would like it if we can still get the individual trainer especially if the latest trainer wouldn't work because the game got updated.

Is it part of the partnership terms and condition to remove Mr Anti Fun's trainer on this site? This is slowly killing this site. I mean there's no need to fix if it's not broken so why would the trainers get removed on this site..

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
WeMod had nothing to do with the older trainers being removed. Google had flagged this website as containing malware and was causing browsers to show a warning that this site was hacked or infected. The only solution was to remove the old trainers to get the site back.

hazecloud

Reaction score
WeMod had nothing to do with the older trainers being removed. Google had flagged this website as containing malware and was causing browsers to show a warning that this site was hacked or infected. The only solution was to remove the old trainers to get the site back.

Anything good for this site, do it. I fully acknowledge the risk of downloading stuff so hopefully it gets fixed in the future, I can wait. I get it if it's breaking copyright stuff but I think trainers shouldn't be flagged at all because this is not a ******* site. Thanks for enlightening me.