What do you think of the trainers made so far?

• Poor ( if you have voted for this, You are a sad Person) XD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Well as the topic suggests, what do you think of the trainers that are made so far? Cast your votes people =D;) and we would like to hear some feedback on your perspectives on ways to improve. :D. Please be nice =D

IlFrommiano

Reaction score
I think your trainers are the best above all the others. I used a lot of 'em and if it's not a virus (LOL) it doesn't work. When I found "Mr. AntiFun"'s, I appreciate them a lot, so now I search ONLY your trainers, and now that I'm on YOUR forum.. well, I won't search other sites anymore.

Congrats, you do a great work, and I see you do this by yourself. I'm sure you are a genius. Go on this way!

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
hi antifun, your trainers are obviously made carefully, has lots of options so far. When i requested endless space disharmony trainer, you've closed my thread but know that, your trainer for endless space lacks some major
cheats. like 1 turn construction and unlimited movements. if you kindly reply me i'd be happy.

btw do you know who fling is? his trainers are very good either.

rgrwng

Reaction score
i just registered today to say thanks for the awesome trainers - well, and to request one.

the one for Final Exam works well (just wish the game had more to offer)

i have used only one or two ever from you, but they work really well, and don't crash the games at all (least the ones i played)

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
Its awsome ! :D I am so grateful to you guys for making such amazing trainers !!! Keep up the good work :)

NotBad

Reaction score
Nobody make free trainer for Deadly Premonition, but MrAntifun yes. This guy is awesome. :D

Antifun002

Reaction score
Keep this up Mr Antifun,
I'm just waiting for cheatshappen to shut down
hahaha lol you make me laugh,back to the topic.

yeah this website is great! i discovered it when i searching for rimworld trainer and i find this!

Sh33p

Reaction score
hahaha lol you make me laugh,back to the topic.

yeah this website is great! i discovered it when i searching for rimworld trainer and i find this!

To version Alpha 2 V2.363 maybe?
If so, we have the same story, how we found this page.;)

Well as the topic suggests, what do you think of the trainers that are made so far? Cast your votes people =D;) and we would like to hear some feedback on your perspectives on ways to improve. :D. Please be nice =D

But about trainers, you make so far MrAntiFun:
Great stability (i downloaded about 10 so far and amount of "zero" gave me a crash, blue/blackscreen or simply shutdown game without reason and report after).
Amount of daily trainers (you make them so fast...team from cheathappens, gameburnworld, ************* and other websites copying from each other should learn from you how to create a trainers:D).
THEY ARE FREE (nothing to add:p).
Requests (really nice option to save memory on server; everyone has what he wants, earlier or later).
Thats all, as I wanted to write..but the rest will write what i have not written. [:eek: don't say]

Good job MrAntiFun.
Do not change.

Sincerely Sh33p.

Chad

Reaction score
Best trainer maker in the world.

I would like to also thank you for making these trainers for all of us. :D

Andromeduss

Reaction score
For years Ive searched for a good Trainer site. MrAntiFun is, by far, the industry leader :) keep up the great work

Sh33p

Reaction score
Something naughty is going on here:p

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

nexer

Reaction score
I have used couple trainers from MrAntiFun so far is quality stuff, works flawless and doesn't crash the game easily, UI and filesize maybe not the best like FLiNG's and i'm not sure of the hookup and injector methods so i can't really rate.

My only concern is it doesn't seem to check for the exe checksum and notify, but i'm actually not sure if it does. But aside of that, the trainer have the least AV false positive which is less worrying for some or alot peps. :p