What do you think of the trainers made so far?

• Poor ( if you have voted for this, You are a sad Person) XD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

Gasgrenade

Donor
Reaction score
This is by far the best place I've found for trainers. They're simple and most of the time they work properly! Only times when they didn't work for me was because of an outdated trainer version or you first have to take damage for god mode to work for example.

For the rest they're great trainers and I've had a lot of fun with them.:D

adamn00b

Donor
Reaction score
your trainers are awsome and the other amazing thig is the speed that they are updated at some trainer makers take weeks to uodate but in a lot of caese MrAntiFun has updated them just days later

mozov901

Reaction score
In my opinion, the game trainer made by Mr. Anti Fun is the best for now. The trainer works stably and effectively.
It's hard to believe that those good and functional trainers are free.

Last edited:

mozov901

Reaction score
I have used couple trainers from MrAntiFun so far is quality stuff, works flawless and doesn't crash the game easily, UI and filesize maybe not the best like FLiNG's and i'm not sure of the hookup and injector methods so i can't really rate.

My only concern is it doesn't seem to check for the exe checksum and notify, but i'm actually not sure if it does. But aside of that, the trainer have the least AV false positive which is less worrying for some or alot peps. :p
It seems like Mr. FLiNG has not made new trainers for a while. He is a good trainer maker and I hope we can see the new trainer made by Mr. FLiNG in the near future.
BUT~BUT~BUT...Mr. Anti Fun is still the best.

Last edited:

SamsonPI

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum & I'd like to say that I find all of your Trainers to be the best out of all that I've seen & used, I have never had any problems with your Trainers, keep up with the excellent work.

Thank You,
SamsonPI.

Kiriamko

Donor
Reaction score
These trainers are great, they work flawlessly and without crashing the game ... KEEP IT UP Mrantifun The God of all Trainers

failsafe

Reaction score
Hi the trainers u guys developed is bloody awesome thanks for helping us cheaters lol , keep up the good work.Thanks a mill guys.

Rizky Fadhil

Reaction score
you are the best trainer maker sir
please keep it free so people can download it dont be like the CH
btw i think you need more staff to organize this forum

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
Your to awesome

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Last edited:

bahasagila

Reaction score
i like it, simple but yet power full, hope that each game have more cheat options

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
i like it, simple but yet power full, hope that each game have more cheat options
Ya it will they are going to putting in more things you can do in the game in about 12 days time so, mrantifun will change it for and what he can find new.

don6

Reaction score
Your trainers are great! indeed this is the best place for trainers I have found I do hope your not straining yourself MrAntifun considering your working on a lot of trainers at once

P.S your trainers have a lot of potential

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
Your trainers are great! indeed this is the best place for trainers I have found I do hope your not straining yourself MrAntifun considering your working on a lot of trainers at once

P.S your trainers have a lot of potential
Who said they don't already.

1crash007

Reaction score
The ONE thing that makes your trainers great..

You listen to the little people and fix it quite fast..

Keep it up..:D

failsafe

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntifun u and who ever helps u rock to the Z thanks again....hope we can help u in the near future.God bless