Trainer Search

mrwaggle3

Donor
Reaction score
Dear MrAntifun.

Can you please tell me why you have to put such harsh swearing on the FFXIII trainer????? I have deleted the trainer so the children wont see it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
This article is not related.

I dont understand your point...

mrwaggle3

Donor
Reaction score
Ok, i will explain, when you double click the FFXIII EXE trainer, about a third way down you will see this **** you GameCopy World, **** you Empire, Pathetic Leeches.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok, i will explain, when you double click the FFXIII EXE trainer, about a third way down you will see this **** you GameCopy World, **** you Empire, Pathetic Leeches.

And why does it bother you ?

EDIT: Just dont look at it, Should solve your small problem...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're offended by course language, don't use the trainer. MAF is entitled to say what he wishes when folks take his trainer...his intellectual property.

If you're children are so over sensitive that they can't handle a little bit of course language, I suggest you don't let them play videogames/watch movies/listen to music or watch TV.

They are just words that express emotion and is justified. If you're offense is based on some religious ideal, well, this is not a religious site.

And btw, if you're children are old enough to play videogames, I assure you, they already know those course language words. They do swear at school amoung their friends, you realize.

Lets not try and impose individual notions of morality on someone. Don't like it, don't use it.
Don't like a movie that has nudity/sexuality/coarse language then don't watch it.

Over-sensitivity does not go over well when it comes to videogames and or the internet.

My 10 year old nephew knows all the 'bad' words but knows enough not swear at his parents/teachers/me/etc

If anything, children need to be taught self control...just like the people of my generation were (I'm 37).

JooseyBby

Reaction score
Your children will see stuff WAY WORST in an actual game and on the internet in general, than some simple curse word on a trainer.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thing is in some countrys your forum ID is swearing MR Waggle3 :)

don6

Reaction score
you children will know those words sooner or later anyway