Trainer Search

Chappi911

Reaction score
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/

Application Type: Paid

Features I want to see for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Similar trainer cheats to The Witcher 2 will do fine.
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Magic
  3. No Weight
  4. Add Talent Points/Skill Points
  5. Inf.Orens
  6. Add Exp
  7. Open all waypoints on the map.

MrBogus

Donor
Reaction score
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/

Application Type: Paid

Features I want to see for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Similar trainer cheats to The Witcher 2 will do fine.
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Magic
  3. No Weight
  4. Add Talent Points/Skill Points
  5. Inf.Orens
  6. Add Exp
  7. Open all waypoints on the map.

Not sure, but do we have paid Trainers here at Mrantifun? I always thought the trainers were all free for all?!

Chappi911

Reaction score
The trainers are free, the application (The Game itself) is not free.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not sure, but do we have paid Trainers here at Mrantifun? I always thought the trainers were all free for all?!
I think he meant the game is paid .

Chappi911

Reaction score
Ask MrAntiFun, I'm just asking for the trainer, I would think that there would be one, just not sure, hence why I made the request.

Last edited:

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I hope you can make this trainer for us many thanks. I did purchase this game already if you need a copy i will be more then happy to borrow you once it is release in steam. So you can work on the trainer and release it.

Chappi911

Reaction score
I doubt you'd have to go that far @luohan1234, MrAntiFun will most likely have the game on day 1, it's the witcher 3 after all!

Chappi911

Reaction score
How about reading?? (When it comes out) And I've already talked to MrAntiFun, and he said he will be making a trainer. So..

hgooob2000

Reaction score
How about reading?? (When it comes out) And I've already talked to MrAntiFun, and he said he will be making a trainer. So..

FLiNG,DR.OLLE,,HoG,MaxTre,LinGon,H4X0R,CT,..... Every team will make a trainer for this beautiful game not just MrAntiFun !

if you see the Duration between your topic and the game release = 23 Days !! and now 9 Days!

so he can't make any trainer now before 19 May << that's why i put my comment

Chappi911

Reaction score
FLiNG,DR.OLLE,,HoG,MaxTre,LinGon,H4X0R,CT,..... Every team will make a trainer for this beautiful game not just MrAntiFun !

if you see the Duration between your topic and the game release = 23 Days !! and now 9 Days!

so he can't make any trainer now before 19 May << that's why i put my comment

No one told me that this topic has to be for when games are released. Hence why I've put the topic on 23 before the game releases. And I don't care about the other team's I haven't even heard about. I trust MrAntiFun and his trainers overall, so we will wait patiently until the game comes out.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
its now unlocked guys expect as 20-21gb,to be able to play we have to wait another update :)

Last edited:

theone1122

Reaction score
Game will be released/unlocked worldwide at 1 am Polish time (CEST). People who are putting out videos/streaming are people who got review copies.