Trainer Search

noisbrfx

Reaction score
For those who want a way to cheat on the game, until the mrantifun next update...

All you need to do is to go on your game directory folder and then
>User folder
>Savegame folder
>Characters folder

There you gonna find a JSON File with the name of your character, just open it (notepad is a nice option) and then edit anything that you want.
Ps. You really can edit everything you want there, your stats, your points, item stats, item options, skills etc...

Xiralux

Reaction score
For those who want a way to cheat on the game, until the mrantifun next update...

>User folder
>Savegame folder
>Characters folder

There you gonna find a JSON File with the name of your character, just open it (notepad is a nice option) and then edit anything that you want.
Ps. You really can edit everything you want there, your stats, your points, item stats, item options, skills etc...

Thats strange my characters folder didnt have anything in it.

Edit: Nevermind I got it now.

XAEIN

Reaction score

>User folder
>Savegame folder
>Characters folder

It doesnt save for me, just reverts back to original.