Trainer Search

dcfzef

Reaction score
For all those that are stuck on the new York sewer grate!!!
Whilst you still can't reload the gun, you don't actually need it for that specific situation.
If you go to the left of the grate, you can see a hole which looks into the pipe and you'll see the rear side of the grate. If you throw a grenade in there - it will destroy the grate. It worked perfectly for me as this appears to be the way to do it anyway because of some dialog mentioning being able to look into the pipe!

Hopes this helps :D
that shit.....

lolocoda

Reaction score
You'll be block later. I am not spoiling you but there will be nothing to do. Until a new version of the trainer comes out, DO NOT USE INFINITE AMMO

Krypticslaughtr

Reaction score
Isn' cheat engine found by some anti cheats? Ie you can get banned online? I may be wrong? The cheat works fine if you don' use no reload
some things yes, but not too sure to what extent.
Ive used it whilst only running Wolf, in saying that mines not a steam version or anything.

piper

Reaction score
I stuck too, need help. ! We need a FIX!!

(cheat engine is no option, because you need two different values to find the right task. but with these bug i cannot change the charge value of the Dieselkraft so it is impossible to find on cheat engine.)

blubber01

Reaction score
From my point of view a "clean" savegame at the point where you have to find Wyatt would be quiet helpful. Has anyone this savepoint?

Jeffraz

Reaction score
I've installed the trainer but it's not working when i press the keys during the game? Does it not work with Steam?

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
Yes. Works with steam. Just dont use the diesel or electric weapons. It will work fine. Just beat the game today without using those weapons. I really ran through it with only silenced pistols, hatchets and the sniper riffle.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I stuck too, need help. ! We need a FIX!!

(cheat engine is no option, because you need two different values to find the right task. but with these bug i cannot change the charge value of the Dieselkraft so it is impossible to find on cheat engine.)

You dont ever need to use Diesel besides the introductory. So dont use infinite ammo during the intro.

wigliff

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looks like I have a similar problem as others. For instance, the Dieselkraftwerk is currently stuck at 0 and says that it is full but will not fire. I've tried turning off the ammo and reloads cheat and no joy. Even restarted the game without the cheat engine running and still no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Calal01

Reaction score
Looking forward to an update on this, Infinite Enigma codes would be useful or at least enough to complete the war map :) great work on the trainer though @MrAntiFun

Nick U

Reaction score
I went to use this but my windows defender automatically removes it as malware. In fact, when I examine why, it says it's a trojan. First time that's happened. =(

EDIT: Followed what a previous post had said and just told Defender to allow it. All good. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

tanks

Reaction score
can we please get an update for the trainer ? I literally cant progress because of the laser weapon being glitched

Nick U

Reaction score
So, now after finally getting to enjoy this great trainer, there is a glitch. I alt + tab out to open and use the trainer and the game freezes one me. Can't switch back to it. However, if I just switch back to steam console then back to game, there appears to be no problem..weird. Could this be due to the trainer being out of date?

marcoxdfaqw wd

Reaction score
So, now after finally getting to enjoy this great trainer, there is a glitch. I alt + tab out to open and use the trainer and the game freezes one me. Can't switch back to it. However, if I just switch back to steam console then back to game, there appears to be no problem..weird. Could this be due to the trainer being out of date?

Thats a game issue, has nothing to do with the trainer.