Money maker
MyCAREER - Earn an overall total of 1,000,000 VC

Ronji77

Reaction score
Thank you MAF for this trainer
I so frustate play this game because reverse mechanic is so stupid for me

trugam3r

Reaction score
to fix the over 9,999 sp problem what I did was deactivated the inf sp and just played matches to add up to what I needed

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
a damage modifier would also be nice :D, or maybe anti counter if thats possible , or sth like insta counter ^^

kokooo

Reaction score
ty for trainer any1 got slow motion after activate trainer for stamina and health? w/o trainer game run quite good but after activate its still smooth but in slow motion

MrTenma

Reaction score
how about an option to add followers for the mycareer mode? wouldn't that be nice?

tekken57

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. I made a donation to your forum a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

kev seal

Reaction score
Okay, don't know what's going on with MAF's trainers, but for a while now, any time I run them, they get automatically deleted. And no, it's not because of my Antivirus, I shut all security down to test it. And it only seems to affect MAF's trainers, no others I've tested. Which is annoying because his are the best. Anyone know what gives?

+I always run in Admin mode, I've tested with AV's, Firewall, etc all turned off. No dice.

So what your saying is MAF trainers automatically delete themselves....hmm

The problem is 100000000000% definatly, no doubt about it youve guessed it.............your Antivirus or similar software .
Go look in quarantine (if its set to quarantine before deleting that is),and restore it,then make an exception rule in your AV,if you dont know how to do that then google it or go to youtube and search for your specific AV,for example I use ESET,so I would search for HOW TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION IN ESET