Trainer Search

Yoannzh

Reaction score
It is a pity there is no super move where we can move forward without losing one point of movement.
Dommage qu'il n'y a pas le super mouvement où on peut avancer sans perdre un point de mouvement.

Drimon

Reaction score
Any idea if an update is in the works? The activation sound goes off but nothing changes (supplies)

Tocksique

Reaction score
Trainer updated , Someone should have contacted me directly about this trainer ,I just figured out it requires an update today.

Anyone knows how to contact MAF directly? Other than the spark unit(s) not being affected by the current version of Trainer V1.0.0.53767, pressing F10 doesn't seem to give me any resources? Doing it in-base layout then heading into research/engineering/armory didn't help. Made a few attempts on different saved files to no avail either. :C

RazerZero

Reaction score
Please To update The New Trainer OK? Now The Game Is Not Working! Now The Game Version Code Is 1.0.0.2893

swarmguard

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, for your time put into making these and the speed at which you make them is amazing. I never had any issues with your trainers being here for a year now I'm very impressed with your site!

I always come here for my trainers for a year now. I plan on getting involved with the community and supporting the site! Great job ounce again! :)

Nostromov

Reaction score
trainer now crashes
We know and there are reasons why... Also, it doesn't help that the official updates come from Steam and that the unofficial version 1.0.0.2893 ("XCOM.2.Shens.Last.Gift.DLC-CODEX") isn't listed anywhere. :-/

(Quite possibly, the only way to use cheats will be with a game engine, heh.)

Nostromov

Reaction score
I tried to edit my post above, but got:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Edit: My mistake (!), V1.0.0.53767 trainer runs on it, just fine!! :)

Nostromov

Reaction score
What "latest expansion" are you guys talking about?.. I've edited my post(s) above, XCOM 2: Shen's Last Gift DLC, file version: 1.0.0.2893 works with the latest trainer, from here, "XCom 2 V1.0.0.53767 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun". :)

Edit: This DLC should be the last one (because, you're confusing me with your posts, LOL) & it includes ALL previous ones.

jxlee0215

Reaction score
can anyone help. i launched the game. started the trainer. it says "game on". when i click f1. says cheat activated, but nothing happens with other hotkeys. tried it in mission and on main base screen. what am i doing wrong?

viperdragons

Donor
Reaction score
You have to press F2 also, its the "Disable Anticheats". Listen for it says "Cheat enablet". After that you can use all other cheats with no problems. :)

Regards

Brazervik

Reaction score
Update please trainer for version 1.0.0.199501, need so much cheat :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
a lot of people asking for updates this trainer shit already a long time and nothing has been done it seems that the admin of this site do not care about this site or to this specific trainer.
Since many people already speak that need updates this trainer because it makes the game go as you will use it then by admin God of love sees the review here and ve updated this trainer to the newest version that came out pro game.
It's not just me who to ask for updates this trainer ta lot of people asking but do not seem to care about us.
The current trainer still working , All you have to do is use the latest trainer , Start game first then open the trainer Activate F1 , F2 then whatever cheats you want .

Brazervik

Reaction score
The current trainer still working , All you have to do is use the latest trainer , Start game first then open the trainer Activate F1 , F2 then whatever cheats you want .

No, God mode don't working on {Mechs - Robots} They are still vulnerable.
And don't working {Super Aim} the other functions still working