Trainer Search

Brazervik

Reaction score
a lot of people asking for updates this trainer shit already a long time and nothing has been done it seems that the admin of this site do not care about this site or to this specific trainer.
Since many people already speak that need updates this trainer because it makes the game go as you will use it then by admin God of love sees the review here and ve updated this trainer to the newest version that came out pro game.
It's not just me who to ask for updates this trainer ta lot of people asking but do not seem to care about us.
Yes, you are absolutely right.
Especially in this - {it seems that the admin of this site do not care about this site or to this specific trainer.}

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes, you are absolutely right.
Especially in this - {it seems that the admin of this site do not care about this site or to this specific trainer.}
I responded above .

Brazervik

Reaction score
I responded above .
You answered.
But, what I wrote, you don't read! :(

As I wrote.
God mode don't working on robots in the last addon (Shen's Gift} That is F1 function.
F5 and F8 - Just does not work on robots.

I don't know what words up to you communicate.

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
You answered.

As I wrote.
God mode don't working on robots in the last addon (Shen's Gift} That is F1 function.

Hello,
I confirm what Brazervik is saying above, I was actually playing and saw after a big shot that SPARK units aren't affected by the F1 "Super Health", and I use the latest Trainer, so is it possible you could update the Trainer please ? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

EDIT: after some hours of playing, it seems the SPARK Units is affected by the Super Health too, but only after upgrading his Chassis =/ so for the starting until the upgrade, it's quite hard to keep it alive, even more with the 3 Ruler Aliens from the Alien Hunter DLC, I nearly lost 2 SPARK Units in the same mission against the Archon Ruler XD

EDIT 2: after some more playing, I tried the F10 "Reset Ressources" and it gives me the Elerium Crystals and Alien Alloys, but it didn't gave me the Intel and the Supplies =/

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You answered.

As I wrote.

Oh i see, I tested the trainer on human soldiers and worked for me ,Will check it out , Are you getting any crashes like everton reports above?.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You answered.

As I wrote.

Seems like you have to progress in game to get the robots class ,Can you send me a game save ? .

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
Seems like you have to progress in game to get the robots class ,Can you send me a game save ? .
you don't need to progress a lot, you start a game, and you have like.. 2-3 scanning to do for Shen, (the first will appear really close to the starting of the game, after a cutscene about her Rov-R acting strangely) then a bit later, like a few missions after, you have a tower to scan, then to investigate (the investigation is a long mission, ready the best units possible, minus one place, since Shen will come with you..) and at the end of the mission, you have your first SPARK unit

the mission is kinda long and hard to do, since you'll have a lot of ennemies to fight.. mostly rusted MECs and turrets.. and a surprise bossfight (which the game lack a lot, but that's nice) at the top of the tower for the last fight

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
you don't need to progress a lot, you start a game, and you have like.. 2-3 scanning to do for Shen, (the first will appear really close to the starting of the game, after a cutscene about her Rov-R acting strangely) then a bit later, like a few missions after, you have a tower to scan, then to investigate (the investigation is a long mission, ready the best units possible, minus one place, since Shen will come with you..) and at the end of the mission, you have your first SPARK unit

the mission is kinda long and hard to do, since you'll have a lot of ennemies to fight.. mostly rusted MECs and turrets.. and a surprise bossfight (which the game lack a lot, but that's nice) at the top of the tower for the last fight
Oh i see , I really didn't read on game or play for well over 8 months now , Thanks for letting me know , Trainer fix if one is possible should be up tomorrow .

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
Oh i see , I really didn't read on game or play for well over 8 months now , Thanks for letting me know , Trainer fix if one is possible should be up tomorrow .

Btw, could you see about the F10 "Reset Ressource" ? because it doesn't give Intel and Supplies =/ (it only give the alien alloys and the elerium crystals)

in case you need the Version of the game I use (and I think most people too), it's the v1.0.0.199501 with all the 5 DLCs (2 Pre-Orders, and 3 others that came during the year)

EDIT: just came back from a good session of playing, and tried more of the Trainer, the F5 "Super Aim" doesn't work, I still have lots of shots that miss =/

Last edited:

Brazervik

Reaction score
Here is my saved game.

I will try you fix trainer, but Spark still take damage from enemy.
And F1, F7, F8, F5 - Don't work on this unit.
F5 - don't work on xcom unit, they shoot not on 100%
Spark special xcom unit.

Thank you for explaining, i'm not very good in English.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Here is my saved game.

I will try you fix trainer, but Spark still take damage from enemy.
And F1, F7, F8, F5 - Don't work on this unit.
F5 - don't work on xcom unit, they shoot not on 100%
Spark special xcom unit.

Thank you for explaining, i'm not very good in English.

Save game doesnt work , Seems like game doesn't accept save unless its in English , If your language is set to Russian it can only be used by people who have the game language set to Russian .

I tried scanning for an hour and didn't get any robots or upgrades about robots , game save is stored at C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData

Someone sends me an English save and i will check out the health cheat .

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
when you start your game, you don't scan until a robot appears.. you scan until you have a cutscene with Lily Shen and the little Rov-R, then you do what she ask and you'll have your SPARK at the end of her quest (around... if you're slow, it's 3 hours top)

Brazervik

Reaction score
Save game doesnt work , Seems like game doesn't accept save unless its in English , If your language is set to Russian it can only be used by people who have the game language set to Russian .

I tried scanning for an hour and didn't get any robots or upgrades about robots , game save is stored at C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData

Someone sends me an English save and i will check out the health cheat .
I play on Russian language...sorry, if my saved game don't work on English game.
About robots please check my quote, this is official steam page, about this DLC.
And check this video, SPARK gameplay on 37 - 39 minutes, i tell you about this robot.

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
As I said the admin by what I see, I do not want to update the xcom trainer. 2 Many people say that they are having problems even more in the mission that we take the SPARK robbery. The trainer does not work for him or the infinite energy etc.
And to this day the admin does not update and still has the face of snake stick by trainers being that he does not update the trainer that the people so complaining that ta with problem.

You're only half right mate,
Yes, he does take a lot of time to "search" the problems and correct them, but the thing is:

1st, he seems pretty dumb when it's about playing by himself (proof, I told him how to unlock the SPARK Unit, and he wasn't even able to do it XD)

2nd, in a sense, he doesn't work only on ONE trainer, but on ALL the trainers on this forum, so it's okay to take time to do the other trainers, plus the fact that we have lots of new games coming everyweeks so he have more trainers to create too

But it's true that he does take to much time for nothing long to do, like I said, from the beginning of the game to the end of the DLC missions that give you the first SPARK Unit, you have only around 2-3 hours top !

dom

Reaction score
If you have a problem then why dont you help him instead of complaining about it, as i am very much sure he would like the help seeming as he does 3-4 new trainers plus updates plus then installing the games he has make the trainers for, yeah sounds like he has all the time in the world to play more than an hour or more. never mind the fact he has to sleep, eat and you know actually have a life other than sitting infront of the computer for 16 hours a day. to top it all off to he also have to spend the money form donations or from the money he gets from a job mostlikely to buy a dlc you all want him to make a trainer for.

Last edited:

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
great, I posted a second reply after dom replied, I waited because he needed moderator approval (because yes, in this forum, it seems you can't reply more than once per X hours (I don't know the number, and honestly don't care) ) I waited until now and it seems that now the reply wasn't accepted (because I don't see it anywhere, not even waiting approval or anythin', just disappeared) so, great work doing some trainer you don't even update until months later, and great work doing a forum that can't accept multiple replies in the same hour... Seriously, even new forums works better even after having more people on it than this one..