Trainer Search

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sifu happy chinese new year...i will give an angpou aka asian humble donation..imagine..by john lennon...if ther is no mr antifun and adm...the world of pc gamers will be in tatters..sifu may u and adm have a very happy new year

Ilya Levin

Donor
Reaction score
The MOST annoying thing -by far- is that at least 75% of the missions are timed. So you create this deep tactical strategy game and then force the player to throw tactics out the window because you have to "beat the buzzer". Poor design decision is poor...

Real world reverse analogy. Here is a Ferrari it has 500HP but only drive it 30MPH. You've built this slow methodical deep game and you have to play it like an FPS basically. Derp derp decision by developer.

The game just encoureges you to use more agressive tactics rather then say just fortifying one good position and luring enemies into it or moving slowly like a paver. And the shadow surprise effect is briliant.

I still hate civilian rescue missions though.

Krabatt

Reaction score
Works great with exception of Supplies (tested at least 10-times).
Anyway, good job! Thank you!

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
The game just encoureges you to use more agressive tactics rather then say just fortifying one good position and luring enemies into it or moving slowly like a paver. And the shadow surprise effect is briliant.

I still hate civilian rescue missions though.

BTW, just in case anyone else shares my sentiments gonna put this out there:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616964599

That fixes the 'problem' of the timed missions, FYI.

RobbieL

Reaction score
Please update it with infinite supplies cheat. Console doesn't work, can't get it open with the parameter active...

Ilya Levin

Donor
Reaction score
Btw, did anyone notice an interesting bug with this trainer. Even if I disable its features or exit the trainer completely, it leaves everything as if I never turned anything off, even on subsequent missions, except the soldiers do get wounded and the ammo does drain. But the ammount of helath, aim, mobility, ******* is still there no matter what.

londoz

Reaction score
The MOST annoying thing -by far- is that at least 75% of the missions are timed. So you create this deep tactical strategy game and then force the player to throw tactics out the window because you have to "beat the buzzer". Poor design decision is poor...

Real world reverse analogy. Here is a Ferrari it has 500HP but only drive it 30MPH. You've built this slow methodical deep game and you have to play it like an FPS basically. Derp derp decision by developer.

I definetely agree. This is annoying.