Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
... and i pressed F9 and... is fastloading a savegame:confused:
use alt-tab to the trainer method to prevent pressing same function(cheat&savegame hotkey) for example if you are in-game and you want to activate cheats but it has also function in-game just press alt-tab to the trainer and activate required cheats which eventually hotkeys pressed it will not affect with the key bindings in the game at same time.

i pressed F9 and only alloys ellerium and intel become unlimited, the rest such as Power, Engineers, Scientist, Supplies, and Income remain as it is... need more fix on this
remember F9 isn't exactly unlimited, it's reset button like if you are out of resources you can activate again to receive another 99999...

eaeanidu

Reaction score
Can you add Cheats to Give us resources, Like, Cores Corpses and Such?

Bigshot0910

Reaction score
Just a quick issue I spotted, the trainer (specifically the super health and super mobility options) does not affect the special character you get in the final mission.

Also, are there any plans on making an updated trainer where you are just freezing the health values instead of just increasing them to insane levels?

halosammy

Reaction score
Can you make an option to decrease the time it takes to scan things when using the Avenger on the geoscape?

Reaction score
i think i doing something wrong.. i reset all Resources and i get 9999999.. but when i going to buy a new Contract its not working... ?

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with the trainer causing build times to be set to 20 days or what ever the max for that project is?

e13529

Reaction score
The trainer is cool, but it needs an update with different values. I'm guessing the values were chosen arbitrarily not knowing how the game mechanics work.

Super Aim is not that super - value around 250 should suffice as with normal playthrough you can exceed this stat above 100 so freezing it with trainer to 100 sort of cripples you.

Super Armor is the other way around - value of 200 is too big and causes visual bugs and animation stutters as the game tries to calculate the damage. Value of around 20-25 should be enough as I haven't found any alien to hit for more than 10 at once.

Super Hack is not that super - value around 500-600 should be better as with normal playthrough you can exceed this stat above 200 and it still doesn't guarantee success.

The rest of them seems to be enough. They could always be tuned better but as for now they look ok.

DifferentDan

Reaction score
I have a problem where the super mobility is stuck on in one of my saves. I can't turn it off so I've been forced to start a new game. Not sure why it happened or how, but I thought I should post about it in case anyone else gets it or knows a solution.

boogie30

Reaction score
I have a problem where the super mobility is stuck on in one of my saves. I can't turn it off so I've been forced to start a new game. Not sure why it happened or how, but I thought I should post about it in case anyone else gets it or knows a solution.

Maybe you and others should soon start reading notes in the first post, saves time.

reapinghavoc

Reaction score
Trainer now crashes game. :(

Thank you for always making awesome trainers, though. Can't wait for the next update to be released. :)