Trainer Search

Samum

Reaction score
May you do trainer with infinite move and health (Not MAX health from cheats)?

olligo

Reaction score
dont worry he ll fix it when he has finished downloading all his steam games

will

Reaction score
Thaaaaannkkk you!

but one request, could we get less of a game breaking cheat?

instead of "8.Reset All Resources to 9999999"

something less. like 1000 or 2000 maybe user edited like type into some box

will

Reaction score
well on game version 1.0 when I do f9 it keeps on crashing my game no matter what

Beodovle

Super Donor
Reaction score
at version 1.0, F9 works only at engineering screen, before select any kind of build.

mrreiff

Reaction score
If you use the console there is no need to reduce the amount of resources and supplies. You may reduce the amount of everything by using the command codes with negative values (please refer to comments here and on other websites on how to add -allowconsole).
For example, supplies = 9,999,999. You only want to have 2,000 units of supplies. Use this command will change the

value:
additem supplies -9,997,999 ("-" = minus)
(= 9,999,999 minus 2,000)

You may also use

giveresource supplies -9,997,999 (I added "," for better readability.)

"Additem" runs at every time. "Giveresource" only works you if you have at least ONE item in your stock.

Although version 1.00 will cause XCOM 2 to crash you are able to you it! At least temporarily! DO NOT USE THE OLD TRAINER VERSION PERMANENTLY! It will surely crash the game at any time!

How does it works?
Well, XCOM 2 seems to be "very buggy" or anti-cheat mechanisms were implemented. We do not know for sure. That means we have to very careful to use the trainer v1.00!

This is the way I use it and it works! I already played three games at level "Legend" without loosing a single soldier! You may also use the old trainer version to adopt the values for new recruts. BUT DO REMEMBER! SAVE YOUR GAME! SAVE IT EVERY TIME BEFORE USING THIS TRAINER!
PLEASE NOTE: I do not have any experience with Ironman mode.

This is the way how it works:
Every new game will start with a battle mission (I always deactivate "Tutorial" and auto save option). Your soldiers will start with their "individual" values. Start a new game at any level you want (at present I'm playing my FOURTH game in a row on Level "Legend" with the following hint! I won all previous games without loosing a single soldier!).
After the battle introduction save the new game before doing anything (I use "0000", then 0001, 0002 and so on). In some cases the hint doesn't work at once! So, try again!

After saving your new game to "0000" or so go to Windows (I still use Windows 7 cuz I do not like 8.1 or 10) and start this trainer (by the way... it is version 1.00, do remember!). DO NOT END XCOM 2. PLEASE BE VERY PATIENT! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES START ANY OTHER PROGRAMME! I do not know why but XCOM 2 may crash. The "launch log" files is not very helpful...

{
My equipment: MSI GT72 2QD Dominator laptop, Steelseries engine, i7-5700HQ, 32 GB, 3x SSD M.2 (1x 120 GB, 2x 250 GB, all Samsung) + 1x 1TB "normal" HDD, nVidia GTX970M 3GB (driver: v361.43), Windows 7 SP1 6bit, up-to-date.
}

Choose F1 to activate the trainer, then press any button you want (F2 to F8). I experienced that pressing F9 at the start of a new game will crash XCOM 2 but I couldn't reproduce the cause.
You can use F9 later within the Avenger to increase Alien Alloy, Elerium Dust, Information and Supplies.

Go back to the game and save the acutal game (after using the trainer) again. Use a new save slot ("0001" for me).

Then go to Windows again (do not end XCOM 2) and deactivate the trainer. Often it may be useful to delete the folders "cetrainers" and "Cheat Engine" in the TEMP folder too. I don't know why...

I experienced that the changed values will not be available immediately. Therefore... Leave the (saved) game and reload your last savegame ("0001" for me). I leave XCOM 2 and restart it to absolutely sure... XCOM 2 often behaves like a diva...

You can't check the changes until you won the battle and returned to the Avenger.
In 99% of all cases everything will do fine when the movement ranges (blue and yellow zones) are much larger than before. If nothing happened - try it again and again. It will work.
It is not the best way to get what you want. But it is much better than nothing!

At any time you wanna use the old trainer version: SAVE YOUR SAVEGAME BEFORE! Otherwise you have to play the game at any earlier position again (or have to restart the new game)...

In addition you should use the console commands "powerup", "takenodamage" and "whoseturnisitanyway" too after you used the trainer but BEFORE starting any battle action!

In one game on level "Legend" I had to use the trainer after I ended the battle and returned to the Avenger. The only difference: my soldiers took up arms with their original values (but I used the named three command codes).

In the last days I also found the command code "toggleGodMode" "by accident" but I do not know its effect(s)...

You may also use many other console commands to change a lot of things (the amount of corpses, elerium, etc). Lists of command codes are available on several websites.

One other hint...:
with command code "toggleFOW 500" your soldier (just the one you have selected!) can reveal the whole map. But you do not see the aliens until you'll get in contact...

Achievments: 38 out of 50.

For me, I do not need any changes in an actual version.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Added extra option to disable the anticheats.

Gleisbauer

Reaction score
Hello Mr Fun

i test the new trainer...but in the old version,my soldier never dies...in the new one there have many hit points,but when this points are empty,they can die...is that the normal way in the new version?

Airwane

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
XCom 2 V1.00 64bit Trainer +8

XCom 2 V1.0.0.33124 Trainer +8

Options:

1. Super Health
  2. Super Aim
  3. Super Will
  4. Super Armor
  5. Super H@ck
  6. Super Dodge
  7. Super Mobility
  8. Reset All Resources to 9999999

Notice:
  • Should backup yourgame save , Super stats such as health aim .. etc can't be reset so its best to stick with game built in console cheats if that is an option for you.
  • For Reset Resources make sure you are in main view of the base then activate Reset Resources then click on Armory then go back to main view of the base
  • If you want to use game built in cheats visit this thread Here
Should add this in the trainer list it's easier to find it!!

Gleisbauer

Reaction score
Today i made a longer test...game chrashes every time...sometimes after few rounds...otherwise after many rounds in fight
After that crashings,Steam wants to update the Xcom Game... ???

Delon Prinsloo

Reaction score
Hey guys!
The trainer works fine, but I have a problem.
I've used the super health cheat, but i can't manage to deactivate it. I really want my soldiers health to be set back to normal. Does anyone know how to do that? Is there an .ini file where all of the characters in your game are stored? What file does the trainer alter?

Please email me at: [email protected]

clover

Donor
Reaction score
Hummm just have the Trainer active with or without with cheats on crashes the game as soon as you spot a enemy is it broke or
am I doing some thing wrong I active then then turn on anti cheat and I tried on Main menu and in game and still crashes as soon
as I spot enemy

PsyCHOmiLHOusE1

Reaction score
Hi, I can´t use any Trainer. It will work nothing and the Game will crash after a mission.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to be working after the recent patch but on the upside everything is silky smooth FPS wise

OneNutNutter

Master Donor
Reaction score
hello again are you still going to update the xcom2 trainer again much respect to all your hard work ty again