Trainer Search

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
oh sir,please mr antifun been tryin to do it well..give him time..sure it b ok..patience my friend
giving him time ? people started complaining months ago, and I came at the very first day of November here and started talking about all the hotkeys from the last trainer that wasn't working at all (or partially *insert SPARK Unit here* ) and personally I had plenty of time to finish a 100% the game 15 to 20 times in the same amount of time I gave him ! So now, either he does his job like he should (and like i said, you just need a few hours to finish that damn quest for the SPARKs) or he say it himself that he sucks at games and then he take someone to do the game part and the tests for him, because seriously, asking for saves when I told him totally how to access the quest, it's like having a girlfriend but each time he's in the bed with her, he doesn't know what to do, and that's dumb

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
giving him time ? people started complaining months ago, and I came at the very first day of November here and started talking about all the hotkeys from the last trainer that wasn't working at all (or partially *insert SPARK Unit here* ) and personally I had plenty of time to finish a 100% the game 15 to 20 times in the same amount of time I gave him ! So now, either he does his job like he should (and like i said, you just need a few hours to finish that damn quest for the SPARKs) or he say it himself that he sucks at games and then he take someone to do the game part and the tests for him, because seriously, asking for saves when I told him totally how to access the quest, it's like having a girlfriend but each time he's in the bed with her, he doesn't know what to do, and that's dumb
hi sir . dantel..i understand..i did try to inform him..i wil again..be patience a bit more..it should be well

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
seriously man, with all due respect.. are you that bad at games ? because with all I told you how to unlock it, all the months you had to do it, you tell us that you didn't do anything because nobody gave you a save ? DAMN ! Is it that hard to play around 3 to 5 hours to unlock that goddamn SPARK Unit ? because I know it's not hard at all, so now you take a few hours and you go unlock that fuckin' SPARK by yourself like you should've done since months ago =(

I'm not bad at games , I just never got into Xcom series not big fan of that kind of games and i never played xcom 2 more than 15 minutes , You may have 3-5 free hours a day to play games but i don't .

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
thanks sir..i understand of this game and the others too..a game to be fix or overcome it takes a lot of time to deal..mr antifun hav a life too..friend ..he is like us..all..he did his best..i m sure of it

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
I'm not bad at games , I just never got into Xcom series not big fan of that kind of games and i never played xcom 2 more than 15 minutes , You may have 3-5 free hours a day to play games but i don't .
You don't need to play in one day, you can do some scanning and missions per day (like around an hour per day), but you had 2 months and still didn't, so personally, I'm done with being patient.. you know, your trainer, it's like a product you sell in a market, if it doesn't fully work like it should, it's on you to correct that, or else people will stop taking them, which means less income (for you, it's less donations, but it's the same in a sense), so like I said before, either do it yourself, or take someone to do the testing and gaming part, because (for me) it's been 2 months, but for other peoples, it's been way more.. your trainer is litterally outdated, and you still didn't updated it, so personally, I don't care anymore, I took a list of commands and I use the devboard in the game, 10 times better than the trainer btw.

MAF btw, there's not only the "Godmode for SPARKs" problems in your trainer, more than half the trainer have hotkeys that doesn't work !

thanks sir..i understand of this game and the others too..a game to be fix or overcome it takes a lot of time to deal..mr antifun hav a life too..friend ..he is like us..all..he did his best..i m sure of it
it doesn't take 4-5 months to do a few hours to unlock a simple Unit, and doing the tests of all the problems

Galensvensk

Reaction score
You fail to realize the MrAntifun is but one man, doing all this for free, as well as having a proper job. He can't possibly go through all games and update all trainers by requests all the time. If you have such a problem with him taking his time, then I suggest you either leave and let it take the time it takes, or find some other site with trainers, as some people tend to do. Me? I've stuck to this fine site ever since I found it, and won't leave it anytime soon.

Take your time, MrAntifun. Patience is always rewarder after all :)

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
You fail to realize the MrAntifun is but one man, doing all this for free, as well as having a proper job. He can't possibly go through all games and update all trainers by requests all the time. If you have such a problem with him taking his time, then I suggest you either leave and let it take the time it takes, or find some other site with trainers, as some people tend to do. Me? I've stuck to this fine site ever since I found it, and won't leave it anytime soon.

Take your time, MrAntifun. Patience is always rewarder after all :)
I didn't failed to realise, but if you can't correct problems in a product you did, it's no use to create more product, because less people will take the next one and the others that follows.
And you failed to read correctly, like I said, now that I waited for 2 months with no update from the trainer, I simply stopped using it and took the Devboard directly, which like I said, is 10 times better than that outdated trainer, and the Devboard doesn't need updates at least, since it comes WITH the game.
On that note, I'll just quit this useless forum, which btw have no way of deleting the account, because reasons..

dom

Reaction score
Now that the troll has gone if someone is intrested will they help mrantifun out

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Like i said , Someone send me English game save with the robots and i will take a look at it .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved health cheat to effect robots and fixed crashing bug.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Not sure what you did but now my PC auto deletes the trainer. Never had this kind of problem with any of your other trainers.

JawnFML

Reaction score
Not sure what you did but now my PC auto deletes the trainer. Never had this kind of problem with any of your other trainers.

Yay an update at last! But like what Mozzer42 said, the trainer deleted itself? ._.

Dakurioz

Reaction score
Awesome trainer thanks a lot ill donate to that ;) Please show us how to make a tranier :)

DigitalRaven

Reaction score
496918df46.jpg

@Mozzer42 Long Dark Active, Trainer Works Fine.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Also I don't know if anyone else has noticed but when you enable a stat cheat (health, aim, etc) is also seems to remove any face paint your soldiers may have. I've tried reapplying it but it is removed again once you exit the solider screen. Is only a small gripe of course.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
I think the trainer is causing resistance havens to not show up on the map in LW2. Already cleared out my config once and that didn't help. Also the reset resource cheat doesn't give supplies.

Corrin

Donor
Reaction score
I know I'm totally to blame for this - I didn't read the first note, but is there anyway at all to reset some of these cheats?

I applied some mid-nightmare LW2 mission, carried on for an hr or so and now all my auto-saves are affected.

Any ideas? Seen some mention of delevoper board, could I use that?