Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
No one sent me a game save to fix the issue with robots , The save must be in English not Russian or any other language because my game is English restricted and doesn't accept any save from other languages .

Someone send me a private message if you want to provide a game save .

Gonzo

Reaction score
Is there absolutely no way to disable the trainer cheats after activated? I honestly didn't read the small print, used a ton of trainers from here and never had any that stayed permanent before. Was just trying to get through one mission that was throwing unbelievable amounts of bullshit at me.

woonu

Reaction score
hey guys, 'Super Aim' work properly?
I do not think it works.
'missed' occurs frequently.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
trainer 100% works but you need to start the trainer after you in the actual game you are playing
if you start it at the menu sometimes some of the cheats don't work.

dayz

Reaction score
Update pls and can you make it so, that we can choose the stats, would be awesome.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
i had to drop this game cuz it has lots of bugs, crashes etc. enemy within was the best btw, its was one of the most complete game without flaws.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
Yes this is missing the unlimited moves! only more range in the move helps but with an orde of enemies there is tense and forces you to use the god mode

fattboi94

Reaction score
Everytime I try to download the "XCom 2 V12.31.20" it keeps getting blocked by chrome. Which is the first time ever. All the other trainers I downloaded never had this problem. Is it chrome or something else?

blazikenowen

Reaction score
the latest trainer for original xcom 2 apparently has a rootkit in it it needs to be sorted out its not the war of the chosen one just the original one its the first time I had a warning from any trainers on here to

donkeykong

Reaction score
This latest trainer may worked for the Robot but it has stuff up the aiming for soldiers.

Cutlass

Reaction score
Once again thanks for all your efforts, cant give you anything but my sincere thanks however, yet but i shall. all the best.

Qardo12

Reaction score
Something weird happens. That when I use the trainer. It does work. Yet it works too well. As the Enemy AI gets all the cheats as well. So now no one can die! Does that mean the war should end right???