Trainer Search

Dantalia

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me ... As in nothing , none of the options , says game is running but none of the options activate when i press the buttons . Just wanted the infinite ammo and i wasted all my bullets thinking the trainer activated XD .

Draven616

Reaction score
Thanks a lot mate :) everything works flawlessy as per usual :) you made my birthday that little bit more special today :) keep the good work.
P.S Dantalia i had the same issue when running game/trainer to begin with, but it seems to work once the game has fully loaded and your in a level, minimise during gameplay then try activating it :) hope it works.

isolation

Reaction score
k8ihu.jpg

" ขอบคุณครับ " ..... THAI LANGUAGE = THANK YOU SIR ^_^
...................................................From.....THAILAND ♥

Teletha

Reaction score
the trainer crashes the game as soon as u shoot after u fall down when u are getting the antibiotic in the kindergarten

Yerycho

Reaction score
Inf. bullets was not good for me.

Inventory opens and closes again. ...and all good. Inf. bullets works.

Decptive0ne

Reaction score
Cheats seem to work,however the info ammo your Full auto Weapons just keep Firing non stop until YOU force the gun to stop By pushing or un-scoping ETC I think its a NOP in the code line that keeps looping the Same bullet in the Guns Ammo Count line ( just my guess )so it may be a ani Problem So just a heads up about it ..

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer crashes the game as soon as u shoot after u fall down when u are getting the antibiotic in the kindergarten

dont use any machine guns it coz crashing the game it happened to me 2x, just use pistol or shotgun, after that you can finish the game without any problem :)

edit: all cheats working from beginning to the end, just be careful using machine guns its like you holding dildo LOL :D