Trainer Search

Viperpit83

Reaction score
One think I've noticed is that the A.I. don't attack after using the trainer. Anybody else getting this too?

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
One think I've noticed is that the A.I. don't attack after using the trainer. Anybody else getting this too?
Its because the instant construction and infinite resources also affects the HP of the buildings so when you build a refinery it will stop construction at 110 HP and then you cant collect resources.Same problem with upgrades.It will stop at 99% and lock.And this everything affects the AI so it cant do anything.

CaesarCze

Reaction score
resources dont work. Upgrades get stuck at 99.
and i think godmode is out of table right ?

weed89

Reaction score
none works on mine v171 or v521....my game says it is V770000508 if that helps...too bad...would love to get a trainer for this game.

Last edited:

nhokngok

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Act Of Aggression V0.171 Trainer +3
Act Of Aggression V0.521 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Instant Recruiting Units
  4. Instant Construction
Notice:
  • The Recruiting Units/ Instant construction cheat is a bit buggy when constructing a certain houses or upgrading something , So i suggest to only use the cheat only when want to build an army quick and keep it off otherwise
  • If you don't use a certain cheat or got the effect already then disable the cheat to avoid crashes .
Has Act Of Aggression Trainer +6. Please download for me: http://www.cheathappens.com/20966-PC-Act_of_Aggression_cheats
thank.....

CaesarCze

Reaction score
f3 works but you need to save with cheat activated and load the same save with cheat activated.
it will refill the rare resources to 3000. with some modification by mrantifun it could be brought to 99999 meaning there wouldnt be need to constantly save and reload

Edit: on this load it gave me 7000 instead of 3000 so its based on some conditions but it works.

Last edited:

snowmanjs

Reaction score
I think its possible that it gives you max storage, so if you build those buildings that stack the containers, there's one for rare earth and for aluminium (?) and it gives you more storage, and it can't give you more than that, I ran in to it with cheat engine, I successfully edited the blue resource to a huge amount but after spending some it reset it to 1000 because I had none of the storage buildings.

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
f3 works but you need to save with cheat activated and load the same save with cheat activated.
it will refill the rare resources to 3000. with some modification by mrantifun it could be brought to 99999 meaning there wouldnt be need to constantly save and reload

Edit: on this load it gave me 7000 instead of 3000 so its based on some conditions but it works.
It is useless to save and load again and again because its faster to find the aluminium value and edit it in cheat engine.

silverjack

Reaction score
This Game is with cheat protection. Change the value has no effect. This is very difficulty and heavy. I found all values but no effect.

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
This Game is with cheat protection. Change the value has no effect. This is very difficulty and heavy. I found all values but no effect.
No its not very difficult to find the aluminium value and change it.

By the way FliNG released a pretty good trainer for .521 and everything is working as intended(however it still affects the ai so dont use instant recruiting at the beginning because instant upgrades will stuck).

Ray Johnson

Reaction score
Lets hope that that MAF is waiting for to new patch (to be released Tuesday) before he looks into the problems. The "Steam" v. .521 has many problems that they are working on and don't plan to fix until Tuesdays patch. Working on the current ver. would be a waste of his valuable time.

silverjack

Reaction score
Cheathappens Trainer runs perfectly too. Unlimited ressources, credits, health unit, super unit, damage off. Works perfect!