Trainer Search

Akula_

Reaction score
Mrantifun, I mention that I have a non-steam version of AoA and the 0.521 version works only with "oil" resource and fast building/recruitment.
Also the fast production is stuck when upgrading stuffs. The F3 command doesn't work at all.

Exactly same problem here

CaesarCze

Reaction score
[Цитата="CaesarCze, должность: 59003, член: 24954"]Ф3 работает, но нужно сохранить с чит активирован и загрузите то же самое сохранение с чит активирован.
его пополнят редкие ресурсы до 3000. с некоторыми изменениями по mrantifun она будет доведена до 99999 смысл там качать, нужно постоянно сохранить и перезагрузить

Редактировать: на такую нагрузку он мне дал 7000 вместо 3000 так ее зависимости от определенных условий, но это работает.[/Цитата]
И ведь правда работает! Благодарю за подсказку! Ну и МАФ как всегда респект и уважуха !

glad to be of help Just try to write without Cyrilic if you cant or wont use English. some of us can actually understand russian but not the Cyrilic writing.

vip30

Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun can you do some think with god mode for us if you do it you have my thanks

junior_clk

Reaction score
v549 is allready out, they keep updating it so you need a new trainer every few days it seems

Art Mo

Donor
Reaction score
I dont know if you can but you should do it like Fling did it.Their trainer is perfect but only for .521 version.

Yes, I find Mr AF usually the best and always very fast, but on this one, the Fling trainer is good for me too ABC. Cheers

mion-pr

Reaction score
OH MAN.you know i was looking for something special god mode can be great.

mion-pr

Reaction score
fling was good but the trainer of MS AF man it was better for me.

Kpoda14

Reaction score
I would really love an invulnerable units and buildings option, please

hustlerORC14

Reaction score
cheat engine is working for aluminum and rare earth...but the trainer is still great....

Sinzy

Reaction score
works fine for me, all i need is the money cheat the rest dont care bout it

Firestar4500

Reaction score
I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but CPU enemies get the trainer effects to, and thus can roll out all the tanks they can ever need to >.>

Kpoda14

Reaction score
I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but CPU enemies get the trainer effects to, and thus can roll out all the tanks they can ever need to >.>

yes unfortunately they do, I guess we will not get a decent trainer for this game