Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
+1

Yeah this need an update bad. It looks like the Anti-Cheat got itself an update recently that we aren't aware of and the trainer crashes shortly after activating any cheats after we enable the Disable Anti-Cheat option.

heyyahblah

Master Donor
Reaction score
First of all the trainer is not broken. Why make new accounts without checking facts or donating to Mr. Antifun or reading his rules?

Read this announcement here: https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/help-me-keep-doing-trainers-important-announcement.17599/

Donate or don't complain. That is Step 1.
Step 2 is read the entire forum. I posted how to make this trainer work if you are having problems, its on page 15 on this thread. https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/age-of-empires-ii-hd-the-forgotten-trainer.2/page-15

Follow my instructions. Tested 12/26/2018. With latest version 5.8.3. Works perfectly fine. F1 (Activate Trainer) and F2 (Disable Anti-cheats) works just fine. This is for single player only and not for multiplayer. Read the rules and follow instructions properly.

Latest V5.8.3062235 Trainer is working with latest version of game: 5.8.3062235 (Rise of Rajas) Steam Version. (Sept 2018)

Follow these steps to make trainer work:

1. Download latest trainer, disable anti-virus or add to exclusion if you have any problems.
2. Open steam and run AOE2 HD
3. Load game and ALT-TAB back into Windows
4. Run Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V5.8.3062235 Trainer +6
5. Press F1 and you will hear "trainer activated" and will light up in red F1 Active Trainer
6. Sometimes AOE will CRASH. If this happens, repeat until doesn't crash then go to step 7
7. Wait a second, press F2 and activate Disable AntiCheats will change color to RED.
8. Alt-tab back into AOE2 and load a Single Player Game or Campaign.
9. When game is loaded alt-tab back into trainer to activate cheats. When color is RED means cheat is activated.

Do not use in multiplayer, risk to get banned from STEAM and de-sync game. Single player only!!!

If you are having trouble, delete AOE2 from Steam and re-download game, reboot computer and try again.

Tested today (12/26/2018) multiple times and working just fine. If you have any problems post, but TRAINER is WORKING!!!
AGAIN NOT FOR MULTIPLAYER

Thank You Mr.AntiFun

gaiji

Reaction score
Thank you for your explanation
Even if I repeat steps 1 to 9 many times, it will crash
I uninstalled the game many times

Quequewaxx

Reaction score
is instant recruit and build can't be added to trainer? it would be amazing

WashuKen

Reaction score
game crashes every time u active trainer and do cheats. even if you disable anticheat

Awesum1

Reaction score
game crashes every time u active trainer and do cheats. even if you disable anticheat

Man, idk what you are doing wrong. I just have to fire up the game first ten the trainer. I get no problems. I would suggest a fresh reinstall of your game.

btw, do you have the DLCs?

Wolf67

Reaction score
My game is crashing when I enable the "Disable anticheats" It will keep running when I activate the trainer, but will crash just secounds after activation of the Disable Anti cheats. Have tried all that was stated above including reinstalling the game, and yes I have all the DLC's so far.