Trainer Search

krakr

Reaction score
I'm currently playing v 1.427 build 13059. None of the available trainers work.
I think this is probably the final version.
I should mention that I have the DLC's & Golden Realms expansion.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm currently playing v 1.427 build 13059. None of the available trainers work.
I think this is probably the final version.
I should mention that I have the DLC's & Golden Realms expansion.
Already got it done yesterday and will be released later today or tomorrow .

krakr

Reaction score
many thx. Great game, but the fact that they roll back your lvl, research & every thing else when you finish a map was a shitty surprise for me.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
gonna try 1.4 now. Dude if this works you're my new God, fck GCW, I'd be converted to your religion. I'll donate if it works and nothing screwed up my PC

chris

Donor
Reaction score
gonna try 1.4 now. Dude if this works you're my new God, fck GCW, I'd be converted to your religion. I'll donate if it works and nothing screwed up my PC
and few hours later no response

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Here's your response, works fine! Some functions do not like Defense and Resistance set. God Mode works amazing in Auto-Combat. I'm a man of my word, gonna donate some money to mrantifun for his awesome work! Just please remove that cmd command where it auto-connects to this site every time the trainer starts :OOO I know where to find you!

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Here's your response, works fine! Some functions do not like Defense and Resistance set. God Mode works amazing in Auto-Combat. I'm a man of my word, gonna donate some money to mrantifun for his awesome work! Just please remove that cmd command where it auto-connects to this site every time the trainer starts :OOO I know where to find you!

Donated $5! Is something gonna happen with my account status, or something? Got the confirmation number saved. Where should I send it?

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi, just attempted to use your trainer, as i have only just downloaded AoW 3 and it does not seem to work, i tried all versions of your trainer, i also have no DLC so thats not a problem. can you please try it on your end. and hit me back, thanks. (Steam Version)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hi, just attempted to use your trainer, as i have only just downloaded AoW 3 and it does not seem to work, i tried all versions of your trainer, i also have no DLC so thats not a problem. can you please try it on your end. and hit me back, thanks. (Steam Version)
Whats steam version number?.