Trainer Search

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
Whats steam version number?.
i seen the problem, your trainer for golden realms is updated to 1.427 which is the latest however your standard trainers are outdated and so without DLC no trainer will work. as regular game is also V 1.427 i used your trainer on a friends copy who has GR and worked fine. so its just regular trainer is outdated.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I just bought the deluxe edition and the expansion and the trainer works 100% (thx Bud )

kingnerzhul

Reaction score
Thank you, btw the 1.433 version already out, w8ting for latest trainer, cheers :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
New expansion is out and its v1.549.

it is good you mention new expansion is out but it would be even better in the end if you tested the trainer with this expansion and then when you make a comment to say wether the trainer works with v1.549 and if not what does not work etc . i can not tell you that you will get a new trainer but it just might raise your odds of getting one if in fact one is needed to be made .MAF is just like we are and with all the games he has made trainers for very few if anyone could have enough hard drive space to have all these games on thier hard drive. so we as players need to help him when we can by testing and reporting what works and what does not work and why if you can so all he has to do is read the comments then when time permits use that information to fix it in a new trainer

Last edited:

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
Old trainer doesn't work with the new GOG version...
Without trainer game is fun too ^^

Waiting quietly for an update.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I tested the trainer before I posted here. Trainer says game is running but cant activate it in the menu or ingame.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I tested the trainer before I posted here. Trainer says game is running but cant activate it in the menu or ingame.

ok sounds like a patch or expansion has broken the existing trainer since I once player it
because you said game recognizes the trainer but it does not activate
but still a good thing to list what all you own for the game expansion wise as it might be helpful in the end also post steam version etc

Jedasd

Reaction score
I have both expansions on steam. Just bought the Eternal Lords last night.

ashkan2200

Reaction score
hi
the new version is out " v 1.549 build 15814"
thanks for trainers but if can update the trainer and put the new version for download
thanks alot

Gothikus

Reaction score
an updated version would be much apprectiated indeed! :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you, btw the 1.433 version already out, w8ting for latest trainer, cheers :)

New expansion is out and its v1.549.

Old trainer doesn't work with the new GOG version...
Without trainer game is fun too ^^

Waiting quietly for an update.

I have both expansions on steam. Just bought the Eternal Lords last night.

Hope we will get update soon ^_^

Bump for request

Yes, update's must go on.)))

hi
the new version is out " v 1.549 build 15814"
thanks for trainers but if can update the trainer and put the new version for download
thanks alot

an updated version would be much apprectiated indeed! :)

New trainer added .