Trainer Search

Reaction score
You can do most things in cheat mode that is in the game already. It seems to me not really a needed trainer, but I would use it if updated.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You can do most things in cheat mode that is in the game already. It seems to me not really a needed trainer, but I would use it if updated.
Some games have cheat codes indeed, tho some of them are not good to use, like GTA V while using cheat codes, you cannot save your game or get and achievement, so basically using Trainer has much more easy rather then remember the cheat code either it's long or short, using trainer is easy.

Last edited:

akiraekey

Reaction score
I know i need to be patient... but can you specify more detail the date it will be updated? I dont want to check this thread or my email for every an hour... please!!:oops:

dremoralord1217

Super Donor
Reaction score
I know Mr. Antifun has tons of work on his plate, but an update on this one would be amazing!!

akiraekey

Reaction score
yeah... a trainer for the best domination game is really amazing...

Yerycho

Reaction score
Age of Wonders 3 V1.549 Trainer +11 -- Latest trainer 4/17/2015 Working ------> Age of Wonders 3_Eternal Lords (+ Original game + All DLCs)

akiraekey

Reaction score
but i dont think MAF would update the trainer for this game in short time as the other trainer also not updated... maybe we could see it early next year but i dont know about this year...

dremoralord1217

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have no idea how to use those haha. I would love to see this updated soon though Pretty please!