Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I totally agree. ;-)

Shame there isn't a 'friend' option eh dude :D
acttr

Adoniis

Reaction score
Oh, well, didn't know that would be possible. My bad man.

But f**k CHEATHAPPENS....profiting off legal and illegal sourced games, charging MONEY...goes against trainer/warez culture and ethic.

MAF embodies what it is to be a true warez'er and gamer. He has a talent, he shares with others and all he asks is a 'Thank You MrAntiFun for your hard work"
THAT is what a gamer and warez'er is. Someone who believes in certain principles....not profiting of something.
CH put a few good trainer groups outta business as well.

The gaming community is just that, a community, will to help one another out. With whatever they can. Tips, Tricks, Links to Walkthrough etc and in MAF's case, EXCELLENT trainers.

Sorry for rant man, just CH started out as a good group of trainer makers and community members.
But they let greed sour their good name and talent. And its a HUGE pet peeve of mine

Don't forget that they are all pricks who will ban you for any and all criticism, no matter how constructive. MAF puts them to shame in almost every way.

Smoke1979

Reaction score
Если разрешит уважаемый админ я дам ссылочку ему лично или выложу для всех, у нас тут умелец по большим просьбам сделал тренер, как освободился, практически на коленке замутил

If you allow the dear admin I will give a reference to him personally or to lay out for everyone, we've got a great craftsman to requests made coach, as released, almost knee muddied. Excuse me, I use to translate Google.

Spike74545

Reaction score
Gee, thanks for the spoiler. It's not like I wanted to play the game myself or anything.
LOL yesterday an Idiot (not on this Webstite) spoiled the complete Ending, that sucked, so you thought its just one Alien? I still did not played after the First Alien, i wait for the Stealth Mode. :D

Last edited:

xxlmanman

Reaction score
You can wait but I heard that making a stealth option for this game is impossible.

Spike74545

Reaction score
That would suck, i dont wanna Play in fear, since i met the First Alien i Sweat when i think about the Game, hehe.

jambo

Reaction score
stealth mode would be nice i want it i got annoyed in chapter 5 beacuse the alien always jumped on my neck and killed me make stealth mode admin please

xxlmanman

Reaction score
Even the trainer from cheat happens doesn't include a stealth option.
I'm 100% sure that's impossible to make such an option like stealth or invisibility.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that's impossible to make such an option like stealth or invisibility.
It is possible but would take long hours of debugging .

Mdolla

Reaction score

I just mentioned this while it doesn't like you said. It does have the "Enemies can't Melee" which does in fact cripple the Alien. I've seen it.

Smoke1979

Reaction score
And what you did not accept god mode?))) And the meaning of stealth, even if the meaning of a play? Then the game is based entirely on the fact that it is necessary to play in stealth and you die instantly if you noticed.

Smoke1979

Reaction score
Make then the coach so mob to die with butting early in the game and kill robots yes Solve basic puzzles to assemble a picture of the 6 options, enter the code, exactly where needed. There's even a loss nelsya as indicator shows the direction.

Mdolla

Reaction score
I'm confused by what I just read?? If you're implying what I think you're implying then, I love the game just the way it is. :) The trainer for me just makes it funner. I'm not even using the trainer. I support others decisions because I can. If people want a semi stealth option then cool beans if possible. If not then again cool beans, no biggie. ;-)

Smoke1979

Reaction score
I'm confused by what I just read?? If you're implying what I think you're implying then, I love the game just the way it is. :) The trainer for me just makes it funner. I'm not even using the trainer. I support others decisions because I can. If people want a semi stealth option then cool beans if possible. If not then again cool beans, no biggie. ;-)
So I wrote to you not))))

Smoke1979

Reaction score
There are some really difficult places and there are no stored nearby, and run for a long time, and at all the forums to complain about it, so there if you get tired of dying can be enabled trainer that I showed in the video.