Trainer Search

xdcfvghb

Reaction score
Hello, please update to release date January 2769
Alien Isolation Collection
THX Happy New Year!

jaketir

Reaction score
still has the ladder issue. will crash if trainer is activated and you climb ladder. just disable the trainer when you must climb

henrikzar

Reaction score
still has the ladder issue. will crash if trainer is activated and you climb ladder. just disable the trainer when you must climb
Damn! Was hoping this issue would be fixed by now.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
not few days ago i finished the main campaign only,no issues found so far,you guys still have that ladder issue?if so,it's happening only in main campaign or others too?and game crashing at specific ladder or any?

henrikzar

Reaction score
not few days ago i finished the main campaign only,no issues found so far,you guys still have that ladder issue?if so,it's happening only in main campaign or others too?and game crashing at specific ladder or any?
Game crashes at any ladder (except those small ones in the vents.) I've only played the campaign and it crashes at the very first ladder where the save point is early in the game. It helps deactivating all the cheats, climb the ladder and then re-activating them again.

Reaction score
Hey guys the solution of the game crashing after trying to climb a ladder is :

I downloaded the latest trainer the one works with steam and didn't used flashlight cheat

Nightroado

Reaction score
I had to wipe my hard drive for an unrelated reason and lost my save because I forgot to back up to my save. Your trainer is going to make it SO easy to get back to where I was. Thank you so much!

DarckSkull

Reaction score
The Inf.Ammo does not work with the flame trhower pls fix that

Reaction score
The trainer is slightly bugged. If you use any option EXCEPT Undetected, you will crash when going up/down some Ladders. Be sure you simply disable the cheats until MAF has had a chance to fix it. I just got done finishing the game this morning.

In fact, I ran into bugs with the alien running in circles. Which there are only two ways you can fix it: by reloading your save, or by using MAF's trainer and using Undetected LOL.

Don't be afraid to scream in this game. You will.