Trainer Search

BlaF00

Reaction score
I guess it is a steam issue then. This is gonna suck for me.
seems like...just searched for an import method, but seems only Uplay to Steam works...
but not the opposite way, no Steamgames to Uplay...maybe contact the support, send them you steam key and ask for help...

raideno12

Reaction score
Hi MRAntifun nice work what you do , i use the uplay version and button f2 are does not funtcionional, cann you please update

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MRAntifun nice work what you do , i use the uplay version and button f2 are does not funtcionional, cann you please update
MrAntiFun has been discussing about this on the Chat, He will Update when he can please be patient !

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
I've tested the last update several times now.
Everything is just working fine, incl Inf Resources.
The only problem is that I don't get any exp from the battles. Neither the Invasions or these Hot Zones (or whatever they're called in the English version)
I have the full game on Uplay, incl all DLCs.

bobby24

Reaction score
The inf. resources is the only thing that not working for me as well.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
I've tested the last update several times now.
Everything is just working fine, incl Inf Resources.
The only problem is that I don't get any exp from the battles. Neither the Invasions or these Hot Zones (or whatever they're called in the English version)
I have the full game on Uplay, incl all DLCs.

People on steam can't use some functions. I have been waiting for over a month now for a fix,.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
People on steam can't use some functions. I have been waiting for over a month now for a fix,.
I already own the game on uplay , i wont pay 40$ to get it on steam, i remember asking someone to send me the game exe file to look into it but got no emails back .

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
I already own the game on uplay , i wont pay 40$ to get it on steam, i remember asking someone to send me the game exe file to look into it but got no emails back .
I bought it through steam but it still needs activated on uplay. I can certainly send you some game files if it'll help.

Tiaronus

Reaction score
check your email [email protected] please
i've sent you the link to download exe file of steam version of anno 2205

Last edited: