Trainer Search

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Resources only works for credits and building material, not any of the food, water, or other things you get in the game like before.

Reaction score
First, thank you for this new trainer.
The inf ressources only works for credits and building material but not for the goods you're harvesting : food, water, energy ...

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Resources only works for credits and building material, not any of the food, water, or other things you get in the game like before.

First, thank you for this new trainer.
The inf ressources only works for credits and building material but not for the goods you're harvesting : food, water, energy ...

I believe that's how infinite resources always worked in the trainers.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
I believe that's how infinite resources always worked in the trainers.
No, When the game had first came out and he had the trainer Neuro Implants, Biotech, along with other things were infinite. Now it is just credits and whatever gets placed on the top bar, none of the other stuff.

Reaction score
No, When the game had first came out and he had the trainer Neuro Implants, Biotech, along with other things were infinite. Now it is just credits and whatever gets placed on the top bar, none of the other stuff.

Yes, jonnified I agree. The goods are not infinite. I asked MrAntifun yesterday for a new steam trainer with inf goods. Maybe, if we all ask for it, he'll help.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
I had another look with the trainer, turns out the inf. resources for steam trainer DOES work. It will still say you have -11 rejuvenators for example but if you put your mouse on it Storage says "79/80"constantly, so you are covered on that. It DOESN'T WORK on energy. I don't know if that is intentional or not, but it is easy to deal with considering you will move to the moon fast and be able to transfer unlimited amounts of energy to the places that need it anyways.

Reaction score
I had another look with the trainer, turns out the inf. resources for steam trainer DOES work. It will still say you have -11 rejuvenators for example but if you put your mouse on it Storage says "79/80"constantly, so you are covered on that. It DOESN'T WORK on energy. I don't know if that is intentional or not, but it is easy to deal with considering you will move to the moon fast and be able to transfer unlimited amounts of energy to the places that need it anyways.

I don't understand if the inf ressources must be enabled or not ?
Storage won't move, ok, but with or without the inf ressources trainer enabled ?

DerGamer1000

Reaction score
NOt working this trainer why.The trainer delete from Kaspersky what can I do.PLease help me with Kaspersky.

NeoTech

Reaction score
Some actions of normal programs can be classified as dangerous by Kaspersky. If Kaspersky blocks the function of the program, but you are sure that this program is secure, add it to the list of trusted programs or create an exception for this program.

After you add the program to the list of trusted programs, Kaspersky will stop monitoring the network activity and access to this registry. We still scan the executable of the program for viruses. If you want Kaspersky to skip this program during the scan, create an exception for this program

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
I don't understand if the inf ressources must be enabled or not ?
Storage won't move, ok, but with or without the inf ressources trainer enabled ?

Like any trainer you need to have Inf.Resources activated for there to be INFINITE RESOURCES.

Press F1 to activate the trainer, then Press F2.

daniel-vision

Reaction score
inf ressources don´t work for me in v1.8.3727. is ther a trick or it still don´t work? pls help or update the trainer. thx

y126366

Reaction score
Great job... To bad it dose the complete oppite of what it said it will do.
steam 64 Anno 2205 all DLC on it and max updated.