Trainer Search

dionius

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun first of all thanks for all your great trainers ...... still yet never had any probs with them ....... but the two last trainers for steam and the other one for the last version get detected as an virus all versions before not pls if its possible for you to check that

wbgr

dionius

Griffihn

Reaction score
dionius, what anti-virus are you using? pretty much each and every one of them have the option to add either files or folders to the exception list (look around in settings or stuff like that). you need to add the trainer before you open it (if possible, before you even open the folder it is in) so the moment you do, it gets bypassed. i can tell you how to bypass windows defender and kaspersky but for anything else, you're better off just googling this: *name of anti-virus program* add file exception
i have done the same for the past 3 years with all of MAF's trainers since they use CE Injection methods which get detected as trojans/worms/sometimes rootkits. i hope this helps

dionius

Reaction score
Hi Griffihn,
i´m using Kaspersky and still yet i have not any probs with all trainers and and in case of Anno no probs with all the trainer versions before just the last trainer versions get detected as na Virus but just after give the file in the Folder ... this is the reason i´m confused and pls @ all i have really respect for what MAF do for all of us .

wbrg

dionius

JaLa2110

Reaction score
hi MrAntifun, i just startet to paly this game. I download the last 2 Version of the trainer. I play with Steam, but only the Trainer Version without Steam is working for 50% (only F1, F3 & F4 - is working)
I take a look at my game version, it is now 1.8.3727. The trainer version is 1.08.3726, are there plans for an update in the next days?

SubSonix

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, my game version has actually rolled back.

I have the Uplay version. I'll test out the latest trainers soon and report back :)

fn92g2fd61cv2o52pFHg8KRnazyKjtaHRcg1sXEVF42BaZVBCUQIoA

JaLa2110

Reaction score
hi... my "Steam" version of the game is still 1.8.3727 from 19.02.2017
i hope it would be a working trainer for it in the next days :)

extrem491

Reaction score
Hello, the game detects the trainer, and the game closes. I play on computer.

Synshie

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer does not appear to be working after the updates and DLCs. If you can find the time, could you please update it so it works with the latest edition (1.83727)?

SirFartsalot

Reaction score
Tha
Current Trainers:
Anno 2205 V1.00 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.02 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.03 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.04 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.05 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.06 Trainer +5

Anno 2205 V1.07 Trainer +6
Anno 2205 V1.08 Trainer +6
Anno 2205 V1.08.3726 Trainer +5
Anno 2205 V1.08.3726 Steam Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Inf.Fuel
  3. Inf.Support Calls
  4. Selected Ship Super Health
  5. Selected Ship Weak Health

Notice:
  • Don't delete any of the DLL files next to the trainer , Unless you have c++ redistributable 2015 64X installed then feel free to remove the DLL next to the trainer
  • If the trainer doesn't launch properly or ask for a DLL then download c++ redistributable 2015 64X and set it up , You must get the 64X one
Thank Ou
Thx for the Trainer Sir :D Can u put some More selection in it ?
and Separately the Money/Resources will be great.

Infinite money,
Infinite Energy,
Positive Ecology,
No Unit Limit,
Build monuments fast,
Max Diplomacy,
Infinite HP Ships,
One Hit Kill Units and Ships,
Infinite Licenses,
Super Speed,
Positive balance,
Unl. Ascension rights.

%100 agree on the infinite money. Game is much too tedious without some kind of proper money injection. Doing ship combat missions or errand quests is a headache. Please, Mr.Antifun add this! This great game deserves it