Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
ARK Survival Evolved V243.2 Trainer +11 works fine on fully updated game release ,I just tested it .

kurosaki96

Reaction score
Im not able to activate the trainer..
When i press it does nothing even after waiting the 20 sec.

tyblank

Reaction score
the current trainer is still working. i open trainer as admin then run game if your playing on a dedicated battle eye server is probably the reason try removing battle eye from pc and play single player or host non dedicated server.

aqw

Reaction score
trainer works 243.91 latest just if you hear click click relaunch trainer and hit multiple times F1 or other random made for activation button, and wait, it takes longer now

kurosaki96

Reaction score
trainer works 243.91 latest just if you hear click click relaunch trainer and hit multiple times F1 or other random made for activation button, and wait, it takes longer now
Nothing happens and i waited for a really long time after pressing and i also tried spamming the f1 key but nothing and yes i tried singleplayer one i hosted myself from ingame..

egmntrl

Reaction score
please update it ı love your trainer you are most of tranier coder of the world

R0shy

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun Awesome work. Needs an Update though. Thanks :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer works fine , when running the game go with Play ARK : No BattlEye Anticheat , Unofficial Servers only.

kurosaki96

Reaction score
Current trainer works fine , when running the game go with Play ARK : No BattlEye Anticheat , Unofficial Servers only.
Seems like i can activate the trainer and all that now but when i activate its like nothing happens example when i set inf. health or such thing on nothing happens and i still lose health and yes i did what you said with in a no battleeye and on unofficial server :)

wwomegaww

Reaction score
Thats right it activate but nothing works, it just make it show all i have with 99, but doesnt matter when i use them use the current number of items i have