Trainer Search

hellbent210

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with artifact fragments disappearing just activate F6 = inf items at the main menu. If you saved at any point after loading the original save that had artifacts you're kinda boned as it resets it to 0. Confirmed working fix with lvl 5 spear, thankfully i have 25 cultists left to kill. The trainer perm changes the values in the save file.

Saved file with trainer active = load save with trainer F6 active otherwise bye bye frags. Hope this helps!!!

Viraiasu

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with artifact fragments disappearing just activate F6 = inf items at the main menu. If you saved at any point after loading the original save that had artifacts you're kinda boned as it resets it to 0. Confirmed working fix with lvl 5 spear, thankfully i have 25 cultists left to kill. The trainer perm changes the values in the save file.

Saved file with trainer active = load save with trainer F6 active otherwise bye bye frags. Hope this helps!!!
So if you have level 5 spear, it doesn't matter anymore?

hellbent210

Reaction score
So if you have level 5 spear, it doesn't matter anymore?

The perm changing of addresses/values in the save file from the trainer and the game normally can't read it and resets it to 0. This was causing the initial problem. So just make sure to activate F6 before you load the save file. 14/22 artifact frags currently and i've done this F6 proccess each time. If you don't have at least 22 frags left (the amount needed to lvl 6) or a save before the problem started you're boned and have to either deal with lvl 5 spear for the rest of the game or start a new one.

rumcajs69

Reaction score
If only people would read notice about backing up saves :) Works great btw.

Bigg0

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with 1.07 version of the trainer, still getting beeps without any effect. Running in admin mode and uplay v1.07 version.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Better Stealth still does not work in version 1.0.7, as well as in version 1.0.6 :(
What is better stealth supposed to do, anyway? Emulate a fully upgraded Assassin abilities branch (where it would not even have an effect, if that branch is indeed fully upgraded), or give notarget super-stealth like in previous AC games?

acatd24

Reaction score
I to am having trouble with trainer 1.07 not working. I can only get the infinite items and cooldown cheats to work, nothing else. Any help would be appreciated.

Viraiasu

Reaction score
The perm changing of addresses/values in the save file from the trainer and the game normally can't read it and resets it to 0. This was causing the initial problem. So just make sure to activate F6 before you load the save file. 14/22 artifact frags currently and i've done this F6 proccess each time. If you don't have at least 22 frags left (the amount needed to lvl 6) or a save before the problem started you're boned and have to either deal with lvl 5 spear for the rest of the game or start a new one.
What happens if you stay with level 5 spear? Are you unable to finish the game? There was a quest that Phoibe took my items and reset it to zero. Didn't care back then.

EDIT: just noticed I have 22 cultists left to kill anyway

Last edited:

Riddickulous

Reaction score
What is better stealth supposed to do, anyway? Emulate a fully upgraded Assassin abilities branch (where it would not even have an effect, if that branch is indeed fully upgraded), or give notarget super-stealth like in previous AC games?
No idea what you mean, but we use cheats here for the single-player games, or not?

Meeepr

Reaction score
Suddenly my computer dicided to treat your trainer as virus and won't let me start it or even download a new one after i deleted the one I had.