Trainer Search

ditpet

Reaction score
Somehow my darts are decreasing when the No reload is on. The option is only good for the Pistol. On other shootable ammunution is not working.

DocD

Reaction score
Could you Please add a mission timer freeze. Please!

TheRandomOne

Reaction score
well.... gold is working.. same as god mode.. inf ammo/resources working too.. and one kill... i dont know... i only did a few missions yet so not sure if there will be enemies like in Unity.. fat guys who need a good fight to kill... but right now all enemies are easy to kill..

What trainer are you using that has gold ?

rainingblood

Donor
Reaction score
thanks man !! did as said in the instructions and its working, including the infinite resources.

Boma_luka

Reaction score
can you post another link,cause i can't download from that link

mionee

Reaction score
Hey, please add a way to reset the infinite resources. Thanks!

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
In terms of Gameplay and Story, yes I agree. But as for graphics, Unity looks beautiful. Unity was only released for Next Gen Systems and PC, thats why it looks so much better than Rogue. I played both Rogue and Unity and max graphics settings, and I must say Unity is a work of art, the graphics are amazing.

However, I am the type of person that chooses Gameplay and Story over Graphics any day.
Agreed 100%. Honestly it feels as if Unity was a tech demo of the new hardware. Quite possibly the new game coming his fall.. will apply the techniques they learned with Unity and provide a proper entry to the series. ::Fingers crossed::