Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
first of all...thanks for the hard work....second...i have no idea where to find the savegames...so i can back them up

can u help?

well i do own this game but try looking in your documents folder then in your my games folder

RyanL

Reaction score
if the inf. skill points is not yet, then just add XP Boost or Add XP, pls MAF :):p

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
first of all...thanks for the hard work....second...i have no idea where to find the savegames...so i can back them up

can u help?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<somenumbers>\

C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\ubisoft game launcher\savegame_storage

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok so I'm not a pro but I'm pretty sure that's not the way you suppose to ride the cart...

O8KHFyW.jpg

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainers is awesome!!! Thanks! But maybe should enable reset option for money and for resourses? If you could. I just unlocked everything i could but 999999 is a bit disturb me on screen ) Thank you in any case ) Greate job!
Listen to this, go on cheat engine disable money options ofc, enter the value of money you have to cheat engine and then spend some and then re enter the new value and change it t0 whatever you want, there is 1 problem tho, you cannot activate the money cheat again or it will give you the samme huge amount you wanted to get rid off

ranzzie

Reaction score
Gotta say :( if you really wanne **** up a game then leave it to ubisoft, my god what a bunch of dummies.
Is there a way maby for a stop timer cheat ? they took those stupid by the second missions out after AC2 because of the billion complaints they got.
For some reason using 4 buttons to climb a wall was not enough stupidity now the damn timer shit is back.

Mactavish

Reaction score
I can's use this trainers, my ver game is 1.12 and I use 1.12 phus 7 tranier, but when I press F1, the trainer said "deactivated" and nothing happen, please tell me how I can use this trainers

Cebz

Reaction score
Thank you for your effort, Mr Antifun!

Hope it works :)