Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
idk man, i have a gtx 970, with a i7-5820k and 16gb ram.. i can play it with every graphik setting on max with only using my CPU and GPU by ~50-60%

if u get an good cpu and some ram to work with, a gtx 970 should be more then enough to play this game without any lags :)

Alright :)

Latman

Reaction score
AC Unity eats only 4-5 gb of Ram on max settings and 3.2-4.1gb of Vram. playing it on FX 8350/8gb Ram/Strix GTX 980. min fps 32 max 61 no lags no problems at all.. but its silly to count FPS in ACU cause cmon.. you can do a simple test.. find a place with no people.. with a simple wall.. stare at it so your screen will see only wall.. nothing else.. and look at fps counter.. youll see funny numbers like.. 60 then BAM.. 32.. so.. new patch incoming this week.. then Optimization patch i guess next/in 2 weeks.. and we could play with stable fps.
but yeah.. as MrAntiFun said.. better wait for 1.3 patch where they mostly will fix all except FPS/optimization and then update trainer..

rayanafshan

Reaction score
i finish the game yesterday . and i'm starting Far Cry But when the MrAntifun trainer release i like to play again .

alifirefx

Reaction score
im playing with two gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 970's oc in sli running great

zul88

Reaction score

Assassin's Creed Unity V1.1 Trainer +5

Options:
Disable Anticheats
God Mode - UnDetected
Inf.Eagle Mode
Inf.Items -Includes Bombs , Potions and Ammo
Inf.Money

Notice:
  • I highly suggest you don't use the God mode - UnDetected unless you need to really bad and instead use unlimited items and potions to refill health , The God Mode - UnDetected Cheat is very buggy at the moment and may require you to restart the game , A fix for the cheat will be added with trainer V1.2 .
  • Activate the trainer and the disable anticheats in the main menu after the game fully load , If you use it on game start up the game may crash!
  • For Eagle Mode first activate eagle mode then activate the cheat and the eagle mode will stay on
Thank You.
For that trainer.

leorasyak

Reaction score
Money Cheat doesn't work
Hi there
As someone said in this post before.
First stay near a shop,then activate the trainer, press F1,F2 and F6, after this enter the shop and buy anything.
Exit the shop then close the game. When you open the game again you will have 9999999999999 F.
Just remember: "DON´T ENTER THE MENU WHILE THE TRAINER IS ACTIVE(use the shop in game,not the one in the menu)"

leorasyak

Reaction score
i run ACU with an nvidia GT 520, i5 -2310, and 6gb ram, on minimal specs of course.
Do you guys think my rig would run Ryse and Far Cry 4 ?
oh and btw, MrAntifun is by far the better trainer maker on the weeb.
keep up the great work man. ;)

leorasyak

Reaction score
Anyone managed to make the itens cheat work?
not that the game is hard, but i want to use my rifle, too little ammo in the game.:(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i run ACU with an nvidia GT 520, i5 -2310, and 6gb ram, on minimal specs of course.
Do you guys think my rig would run Ryse and Far Cry 4 ?
oh and btw, MrAntifun is by far the better trainer maker on the weeb.
keep up the great work man. ;)

HERE this site will let you know if you can run any game that you want to know

leorasyak

Reaction score
thnks, i´ve used this site a couple times but i don´t really trust it,a lot of games it said that i can't run, like bf4, for an example, i play it at medium np.
But thanks anyway.

Chika

Reaction score
They really need to fix that site. :p
I've seen a few games requiring a gtx 660 as the min. I had a 7870, and it said my card wasn't good enough, when in fact its better than a 660. Without even OCing my card.
I just ignore it most times. I eventually got a second 7870 and was able to run anything I wanted. I got three monitors, and sometimes play games at 5760 x 1080.

Just put in a GTX 970 less than a month ago and that site still tells me I can't run games lol. :p

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer causes crashes no matter which settings I'll use. Also AntiCheat option stopped working.

MrTakkoTV

Reaction score
Eh MrantiFun Could you Help me Out

Start Game
Starting Trainer (Works)
pressing f1 and f2 (Works)
pressing f5 and f6 (Works)
Playing 5 Minutes And game Crashes

Thanks if you Can Help me Out